I’m back from our race/beach weekend up north and couldn’t believe my Friday’s posts didn’t go live. Apparently I don’t know how to schedule posts so if you were wondering where was I, there you go, I’m a moron.
On a different note, we had an awesome weekend, the race was incredibly fun and I did very very well, more of that this week (I took lots of photos!)
Now onto this post, for some reason I’m loving white and gold, this color combo is calm but sophisticated, and these products are just perfectly designed. Hope you had a great weekend too!
1. Mirit Weinstock Half Dipped Statement
2. Rikke Jakobsen Fine Bone China Bowl
3. Miss KG Lychee Ballerina Flats
4. Kate Spade Dot Plate via Pinterest
5. Jonathan Adler Fontana Covered Box and Fontana Vase
6. Marimekko Maalaisruusu Table Cloth