Here are some last minute gift ideas for Father’s day, hope you find them useful!
1. Brooks Brothers Supima® Crewneck Sweater: A classic that he will wear forever.
2. Brooks Brothers Engraved Gold-Plated Tie Clip: An elegant accessory in a simple design for everyday wear.
3. Bill Amberg 15″ Leather Laptop Case: A sophisticated case in a gorgeous leather design.
4. Dana Beckwith Those Stylish Men print: Isn’t this print cute? Minted has really cool prints, make sure to check them out!
5. Alden Cedar Shoe Tree: To keep his fine leather shoes in shape and extend their life.
For the Husband:
6. Leather excursion travel case: Love the rugged look and practicality of this case, which I’m sure he’ll appreciate.
7. Corter Leather Bottle Hook In Copper: Just because it’s cool 😉
8. Daycraft The Moneywrap: Practical!
9. Steak image: If you ask my husband what he would like for father’s day he would say “a good piece of steak on the BBQ”, not kidding!
10. Leatherman Wave Multi-tool: This is one thing you’ll always see on my father’s day gift guides, ask my husband, he thinks it’s the best gift he has ever received.
11. Hindsvik Vintage Metal Gooseneck Lamp: For his desk?
* Husband approves and he’s asking when is he getting all this? 😉
For either one:
12. Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds: If your man (or father) is a scotch drinker I can guarantee he will like this.
13. Turnbull & Asser Set-of-Two Mother-of-Pearl Collar Stays: Maybe with these durable ones he won’t loose them all the time 😉
14. High Street Market Vintage Hammered Brass Shoehorn: This will look nice anywhere it’s left behind.
15. Tom Ford Fragrance Grey Vetiver Aftershave Balm: A luxurious aftershave to pamper him.