How was your weekend? The weather here was beautiful and we had a pretty nice weekend. I went shopping on Saturday and made some really great purchases, some are great deals and others are investments, but both totally worth it. First let’s start with the deals:
1. Merona Leopard Print Jacket: When I saw this jacket at Target I honestly couldn’t believe it. Yes, this jacket is stunning, and for $60 is a no brainer. The only reason why this didn’t make it home, it’s because I couldn’t find my size 🙁
2. Anthropologie Viscid Watch: My mint watch comes in white too? That’s exactly what I thought while paying for this at Anthropologie. I bought one for my mom and now every time I see it on her wrist I just fall more and more in love with it (and I also regret not getting one for me, what was I thinking?), so I’m going back for it 😉
3. Dolce Vita Marcel Loafer: I found these online on Last Call (do you know that right now they have a super sale?) and they should arrive this week! The sale ends today so check it out, everything has an extra 30% 🙂 If you can’t find your size, they’re also available at Urban Outfitters 😉
4. 7 For All Mankind Gwenevere Skinny Jeans: While looking for a pair of jeans (remember I said that Current Elliot jeans fit amazing?), I came across this fabulous pair on sale! They feel like you are wearing leggings but don’t have the leggings look, you know what I mean? I saw some more on Nordstrom Rack in case you’re interested. So I’m happy that I basically got 2 pairs of great jeans for the price of one (sorry Current Elliot but these are amazing).
5. Old Navy Skinny Ankle Pants: These pants fit reaaaally good, so if you’re looking for a great pair of printed pants and don’t want to break the bank, I highly recommend these. I got them in orange but I can’t find them online (it comes in solid colors and a blue print too).
I’ll tell you about my investments tomorrow 😉