Last year I made a list of resolutions for 2012 and I have to say, I did pretty good, but I still need to work on eating less sweets and going to Church so I’m carrying those over to this year’s list 😉
– I’ve come to the conclusion that I should really start juicing, so I really want to get a juicer and start making some healthy drinks to help me eat less sweets, or at least “make up” for the bad stuff 😉
– It’s been a looong time since I’ve ran a half or full Marathon, and if Matthew starts going to pre-school this year then I’ll have the time to train (I’m very competitive with myself and I really don’t want to “struggle” while running a half or full Marathon, I need to feel strong!). So let’s say that the resolution is to run a Half Marathon and maaaayyybe a full one 😉
– Potty training scares me, but it has to be done, wish me luck!
– I really enjoy photography and now that I have a proper camera (three times WOO HOO!) I’d really like to learn to take photos.
– I have some things waiting to get a little makeover, so I’m going to do my best to make that “makeover” happen, it’s nothing major, but the fact that I haven’t gotten around them is bugging me.
What about you? Any resolutions for this year? Tell me, tell me!