How cute are these little shoes I bought for my niece (who should arrive any moment now!)
Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Ours was good, we had homemade pizza on Friday night, watched Argo on Saturday and went out for lunch with the family on Sunday. We also finished our gallery wall, though I still need to get some photos printed, hopefully today 😉
Now, last week some of my lovely blogging friends (Albertina, Viv, and Mandy) tagged me on this thing that’s been going on, so today I’m going to share 5 things you probably don’t know about me, here they go:
1. When I was 8 years old (or so), I had 3 stitches taken on my lower lip without anesthesia. We were at the beach and the nearest medical center didn’t have any and it was an emergency. No, it was not fun at all, and yes, it was painful like you have no idea.
2. I have always dreamed of being a spy.
3. I’m embarrassed to admit this, but sometimes I wait until the weekend to pick up my mail at the front desk so that the same guys don’t see me so frequently. They already know me and our building is not that small.
4. Maps amuse me like you have no idea. I could spent hours and hours staring at them.
5. I’m vegetarian, and have been for 13 years, but I don’t like eggplants and beets, at all.
And since we are in the subject of sharing, would you mind sharing about yourself as well? I would really love to get to know you better, I realize that I either know very little or nothing about the majority, so if you could please please please let me know about you on this short survey it would be awesome! I made it super easy and short, so it shouldn’t take you more than 3-4 minutes, I swear! Take it here 🙂
Got this pretty necklace at Joe Fresh
Changed my bed cushions….again.
I was so disappointed by how short the baby roses I bought 2 weeks ago lasted, that I decided to go with these last week
A little color goes a long way and makes such a difference!
From top to bottom: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Misia / Estee Lauder Vivid Shine in Fireball / Revlon Colorstay in Finale, Muse, High Heels / Chanel Coco Rouge in Evasion