As requested on Instagram by some of my friends, here’s the recipe for this delicious salad found via my pal Julia from Pawleys Island Posh. I made a couple of minor changes, so feel free to check out the original recipe. This salad is so so good, that now I make it every week. It’s fresh, healthy and has great flavour, I promise you, you won’t be disappointed!
– 1 cup of quinoa
– 1/4 cup of rice (any kind)
– 1 carrot, peeled and thinly cut
– 1 cup of edamame
– 3 baby bok choy, thinly sliced
– 2-3 stalks of green onion
– About 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Dressing (I followed the original recipe as close as I could considering what I had on hand)
– 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
– 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon honey
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoon olive oil
WHAT TO DO:
Cook the quinoa and rice (I cooked them both together). Let them cool a little bit. In the meantime cut, chop and slice the rest of the ingredients that need to, and mix everything together in a big bowl. Mix the dressing ingredients until well combined and pour over the salad. Enjoy!