Whether she works from home or not, if you’re considering getting something for her workspace, these are my picks! And if you want to go ahead with some Holiday shopping, Loeffler Randall is having their fall sale with extra 30% off select items (love these and these), my fave store Madewell has extra 25% off select items like these (which I have and highly recommend!) along with the matching bottom which I’ve been eying, and my favorite jeans (review here); and Gap is having a big sale (extra 40% off!) Ok I seriously don’t know what’s going to be left for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Anyway, happy weekend! Hope you enjoy it to the max 🙂
1. Vanity Fair 100 Years: From The Jazz Age To Our Age Book: Great to keep handy on a shelf for inspiration.
2. Agate Bookends: There’s no more glamorous way to hold those books in place than with a pair of agate bookends!
3. Ikea RANARP Work lamp: How cool is this lamp? For just $39.99 this is a steal!
4. Dauville Gold Glazed Bowl: I like to have a bowl or dish on my desk to catch random stuff or just to hold my jewelry.
5. Nate Berkus Pencil Holder: White and gold, should I add more?
6. Dots mug by Priscila Peress: Mugs are great to use as pencil holders too!
7. Kate Sapde Scented Candle: A nice scent while working always sets up a good mood, and this one looks pretty too.
8. Kate Spade 24 hours USB: Well, a girl needs a good looking usb drive, doesn’t she?
9. Sugar Paper Black Desk Calendar: An elegant letterpress calendar that would look gorgeous on any desk!
10. Kate Spade 2014 desktop spiral calendar: A desktop calendar that’s full of pretty illustrations.
11. Light Pink Ranunculus Print: A girl should always have pretty flowers on her desk 😉
12. C.Wonder Lucite Monogram Letter: Nothing gets more personal than a monogram and this is a great desk area accessory.
13. Anthropologie Bestiary Desk Suite Holder: Love how elegant this pencil holder looks!
14. Kate Spade Saturday Square Mousepad: A leather mousepad that comes in grey and dark blue colors that would make it perfect for a guy too 😉
15. Nate Berkus™ Chevron Pattern Storage Basket: Great for storing magazines!
16. Kate Spade The short list small notepad: Notepads always come in handy!
17. Kate Spade Bow Paper Clips: For the ultra girly girl, these are a desktop must!
18. Anthropologie Happy Notes: The gold typeface takes this simple design one notch up!
19. Copper Pencil Cup: Just as they say it on the website–> Instant desktop elegance!