A few things on my radar right now, not necessarily that I’m getting, just that I really really like 😉
1. West Elm Torres Wool Kilim: My entryway rug has gone from cream to almost brown with grey snow spots everywhere, so perhaps a new runner is a good idea? I’m absolutely in love with this one form West Elm!!
2. Zara Faux-leather dress: Cute little dress for Spring/Summer, and after seeing how stunning my friend Tiffany looked in her similar one, I’m loving it even more 😉
3. Zara Animal Print bag: I’m looking for a small crossbody with some leopard, and this one looks great.
4. Loeffler Randall Lillit Scalloped Kitten Heel Sandals: These scallops, I’m telling ya, obsessed with all the versions LR has right now of this sandal.
5. Furbish Studio Forget The Rules Print: This print stuck with me because I’m a firm believer that sometimes you don’t have to follow some nonsense rules (ie: no white after labor day just to name one), instead you should believe in yourself and say and do what you think feels right. There are no rules when you follow your heart.
6. West Elm Marble Small Pillar Lamp: Pretty marble goodness that I’d love to have on my bedside table.
7. Zara Round neck coat: My friend Dee gave me the heads up about this pretty coat, so lovely!
8. Ikea Lovbacken side table: Speaking a bedside table, considering getting this one.
9. Kate Spade scented candle: How sweet?!
10. Club Monaco Ryan Suede Leopard Espadrille: I think I’ve said it before, I’m all about flat espadrilles and slip-ons for this summer.
11. Madewell Ampersand pullover: I don’t know about you but the ampersand never gets old on me.
12. Zara Shoulder bag: Blush, black, some gold….yeap that sounds like what I like 😉
13. Kate Spade bow usb: How freaking cute!?!!
14. Current/Elliot The Soho Zip Stiletto Jeans: Leopard in grey? You know I’m in!
15. Reiss Jasmin Crossbody enevelope bag: Seriously loving this bag!
16. Club Monaco Eve Colorblock Sandal: Great sandal for summer!