Here are some things currently on my radar and that I found worth sharing 😉
1. Wall & Woven Textiles: Amber introduced me to this shop and I’m smitten!
2. Joe Fresh Superb Tee: I love a good graphic tee, especially when they have uplifting messages 😉
3. Loeffler Randall Paz Two Strap sandal: Loving loving loving this take on the birkenstocks style 😉
4. Clare Vivier Sandrine Speedy Handbag: Clare Vivier sure knows her business, how gorgeous is this bag?!
5. Anthropologie dalmatia lace-up sandals: Since I always dress very neutral, I like to think that a little pattern goes a long way 😉
6. C.Wonder Pom-pom trim napkins and 7. C.Wonder Pom-Pom trim placemats: Love that little pop of pink! I might attempt to do this if I find some pom-poms 😉
8. Free People Pineapple Top and bottom: Seriously?
9. Upper Metal Class Montauk Point Earrings in Bronze: If you like small stud earrings, this gal is your go-to, love all her minimalistic designs.
10. Madewell cutaway sport tank: This tank comes in a lot of colors and it looks like the perfect summer tank, for just $25 😉
11. Eberjey pistacia romper: How sweet is this little number?
12. Soludos Scramble Pouch: How cute and fun?
13. Molami Bight Knotted Earbuds: How elegant?!
14. Amber Interiors Pillow: I love all the pillows Amber carries, and this is one of my favorites.
15. Dirty laundry Beatbox Sandals: Love these metallic sandals, they look so comfortable!