With the new arrivals at Madewell, and the latest Loeffler Randall additions, I’m all over these two brands! Yes to everything pretty please? Also having the biggest crush on Anine Bing and everything related to her, love her style, all of her clothing….yeap big girl crush 😉 If someone can find me a Madewell, Loeffler Randall, Aritzia, and Anine Bing sponsor I’m all set 😉
1. Jenny Prinn Winter’s Midday 2: In love with this painting! So calming yet that pop of yellow is uplifting!
2. Talula Inglewood Tank: Truth. And you can’t go against it right?
3. Loeffler Randall Mini Agenda Bag: Great pale color and structural shape, that will go perfect during summer and easily transition into Fall, don’t you think?
4. Tory Burch Mckenzie Espadrilles: I have a thing for spots, and flat espadrilles I guess 😉
5. Tory Burch Solaro ruffle top and bottom: Love that little pattern play, and the ruffles of course 😉
6. Rifle Paper Co. ¡Rapido! Notepad: You know, you want to get things done fast!
7. Madewell side-zip tankdress: Because stripes are always a good idea 😉
8. J.Crew Downing Tote in metallic: Metallic silver is just as good as gold, right?
9. Free People Eyelet Shapeless V Neck Dress: This dress!!! So so in love, would be so cute with some black booties
10. Anine Bing Boots with gold studs: Well everything that this lady does is amazing, and these boots are perfection!
11. Proenza Schouler Leather Pointy Tie Around Flats: Someone please scoop these up? Preferably in the Toronto area and in size 8 1/2 so that I come and
steal borrow 😉 They are on sale!!
12. Only Hearts Phlox Boyshorts: How sweet are these? The set is just so lovely!
13. Zac Zac Posen Eartha Backpack: Now this is a backpack!
14. J.Crew Silk Eyelet Top: Eyelet and lace are summer staples right?
15. Zara Leather High Heel with buckle: Really loving this sandal.
16. Loeffler Randall Prue d’Orsay Flat: I said I had a thing for spots, right? How amazing are these?
17. Eberjey Patia Top and hipster: A cute set in pretty colors 😉