Here are a couple of things that caught my attention this week 😉
Oh! I should share that if you’re looking for a good deal in shoes Club Monaco has extra 30% off sale items, and there are some good Loeffler Randall shoes priced down. Same as Steve Madden, lots of sandals on sale with extra 30% off (love these!) Just saying 😉
1. West Elm Market Tote Bag: Loving the whole series of these market totes from West Elm, and for just $9.99?! Perfect for farmer’s markets!
2. Pastel Herringbone mini planter: How cool? love love love!
3. S&S for BaubleBar Crystal Mason Ring: This ring looks amazing on! It’s right at the op of my wish list 😉
4. and 5. Sonix Mulberry Case and Cotton Candy Case: As much as I love a good print, I love the simplicity and the color combos of these two.
6. Mini Vase in metallic: You can never have too many metallic vases, am I right? 😉
7. Joie A La Plage Sable Two Band Sandals: These!! Swooning!
8. Tropical Alocasia Poster: This color combo is so fresh!!
9. Calabasas Pendant: Oh this pendant, isn’t it fabulous?! Let’s forget how expensive it is and just admire it 😉
10. Steven Nadene Nubuck Ankle Pumps: I’m always on the hunt for a classic d’Orsay pump that’s not too high, and this one looks great!
11. West Elm Marble Cleat Boxes: Well this combo is right up my alley 😉
12. Furbish Arrow Totem Print: A perfect pop of color to a gallery wall.
13. Madewell morningside shiftdress in leopard sketch: a relaxed silhouette with a modern print.
14. Steve Madden Biblical Sandals: I tried these on at the store last week, and ever since, can’t stop thinking about them!
15. Hansa Hand: This would be great as a ring/bracelet holder!
16. Loeffler Randall Lock Clutch: A great statement bag!
17. Furbish Black and White Spotted Pillow: Because spots are never a bad idea 😉
18. Madewell Universal Tee: Madewell tees are among my favorites and these are their latest addition, I’m sure they fit perfectly 😉