When it comes to online shopping and browsing, I’m usually checking the sales (I like saving and a good deal!) and the new arrivals. I’m always curious to know what’s new and coming, and J.Crew‘s latest arrivals are all on point! As usual I guess 😉 I’m especially loving the yes sweatshirt and I think that these rain boots look awesome and surprisingly they are not expensive!
1. J.Crew Say Yes Sweatshirt: I’m definitely saying yes to this! #badjoke 😉
2. Nell Bernegger OngoIng: Beautiful abstract.
3. J.Crew Military Shirtdress: Great dress that can easily transition into Fall.
4. Anthropologie Grand Lyre Chesterfield Sofa: What about a chesterfield? Any color really 😉
5. J.Crew Whisper Jersey Short: Don’t these look soft and super comfy?
6. Jenny Prinn Gulls At The Beach 2: Another abstract painting that I find beautiful.
7. Club Monaco Maya Dress: I saw this dress on the windows last weekend and I seriously gasped! That bow at the back!! Swooning!!!
8. J.Crew Collection Dulci Calf Hair Kitten Heels: Black and white perfection 😉
9. J.Crew Petal tanks: Pretty little tanks!
10. Loeffler Randall Reina Haircalf Mid Heel Sandals: Like everything LR does, perfection.
11. Nunuco Design Company Rusetti case: Have you heard of these cases? Cute hand painted designs!
12. Rifle Paper Co Garance Dore Collection Bonjour iPhone Case: If this is not new, then I think I completely overlooked this collaboration because I just came across this particular case and totally love it.
13. Serena & Lily Fouta Beach Towel: Perfect for the beach!
14. BRVTVS™Small Bar Earrings: If you like dainty earrings, these are lovely!
15. Rag & Bone Wyatt Sandals: Obsessed!
16. Kate Spade New York Le Pavillion Bluetooth Speaker: How freaking cute?!