Here are this week’s picks! And if you’re looking for some savings, Shopbop is having an extra 25% on selected sale items (ends today), and J.Crew is offering extra 40% sale items, (looove these) just saying 😉
1. Talula Koyko T-shirt: Always love a positive graphic tee 😉
2. Clare Vivier Supreme Haircalf Mini Sac: What’s not love about a leopard mini bag?! 😉
3. Maison Martin Margiela Cutout Python Booties: So in love with these that are on super sale!
4, 5 and 6: Jennifer Ament Underwater Plantlife #9, Underwater plantlife #6 and Underwater plantlife #10: Super obsessed with these black and white prints, perfectly framed in brass.
7. Think & Ink Studio Mouse pads: These mouse pads from this Vancouver based studio I just came across with are totally rad, don’t you think? And at $18 they are not bad at all!
8. Gold & Gray Knotted Aquamarine Shark tooth: An edgy pendant with a delicate strand. Did you know that they are symbol of strength and power? I just found that out!
9. Anthropologie Safari Saunter Pillow: Love this super fun cushion!
10. BaubleBar Metallic 360 Studs: Black and gold, minimal and modern.
11. Charlotte Stone Luke Haircalf Cross Strap Sandals: I’m officially obsessed with this brand’s sandals.
12. Kate Spade New York 15 month agenda: Never too early to start planning, and this beauty runs from August 2014 to December 2015 😉
13. J.Crew looks: Have you seen J.Crew’s August style guide? it’s good good good 😉
14. BaubleBar Sharktooth Pendant: I definitely see a fixation! Love the simple and clean design of this necklace.
15. Charlotte Stone Alice Haircalf Double Band Sandals: I fell in love with these the second I saw them, the peachy-pink color is beautiful!
16. Leif Shimmer stripe napkin set and frayed edge napkin set: It’s never a bad idea to bring in a pop of color and the shimmering stripes of the pink set is such a good detail.
17. Alexander Wang Kerry Slingback Sandals: Another amazing pair of heels on sale!
18. Danielle Kroll Ladies at the Beach Print: A seriously fun print I spotted on Chassity’s instagram 😉