Here are a few things I’m liking this week 🙂
1. I’m utterly obsessed with the whole Resort 2015 collection of Lisa Marie Fernandez, isn’t to die for?
2. Sugar Paper Keep Going Art Print: Always a lover of inspirational words that keep you going 🙂
3. Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody Bag: If you can’t afford the Chanel, I think this would be a good alternative, right?
4. ASOS A Line Shift Dress in Stripe: Cute dress, wear it now with sandals, later with booties and a coat.
5. West Elm Geo Bottle Stoppers: Aren’t these super cool?!
6. Madewell Large Zip Pouch: A girl can never have too many pouches, am I right?
7. Tory Burch Kerrington Hardshell case: Pretty spots!
8. Nine West Jaiden Pointed Toe Booties: Saw these in the store yesterday and they are stunning! Definitely my favorite from the InStyle collaboration!
9. Diane von Furstenberg 440 Embossed Envelope Clutch: Minimalistic and sleek.
10. Furbish Studio Evil Eye Studs: Cute little studs!
11. Lisa Marie Fernandez Poppy Bikini: Another piece from her fabulous collection.
12. Zara Jeweled Sandals: Loving the fall collection from Zara, especially these jeweled beauties.
13. John Zack V Neck Shift Dress With Flute Sleeves: Another cute dress from Asos that won’t break the bank!
14. Anthropologie Plantage Floppy Hat: Bought this hat yesterday at the Anthro Events and let me tell you, it’s perfection, see how it looks on here 😉
15. Kaanas Wayuu Leather Shoes: Kaanas is nailing it with their Fall collection, these are among my favorites too 😉