I have to admit, I’m sad that Summer is almost over, but I’m not mad at the fact that I’ll be pulling out some plaid and high tops soon 😉 These are my picks for this week, hope you find something you like!
1. Babaton Jameson Dress: Classic and timeless, the dress that gets you out of trouble in the best possible way 🙂
2. Madewell Salut Tee: Will always like a friendly graphic tee 🙂
3. Nine West Tiptoe Perforated Bootie: These look super high but so cool!
4. Community Rasa Bra: Isn’t this bra the coolest ever? Talk about working out in style!
5. Clare Vivier Flat Clutch Supreme: Cute little pouch with tiny metallic dots.
6. J.Crew Zip-pocket mini: Pair it with a flannel, flats or booties, a hat, and you’re set!
7. Madewell nightglen plaid scarf: Fall’s quintessential accessory.
8. Auxiliary Bega Satchel Bag: Great shape and double points for having both short and long straps!
9. TNA Del Mar t-shirt: This is how you take your camo tee love from summer to fall 😉
10. Banana Republic Black Quilted Leather Jacket: Another Fall essential, loving the style and look of this jacket.
11. Goodnight Macaroon Quilted Striped Set: Great separates to wear together or apart.
12. Zac Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle: Oh this bag….
13. Tory Burch Vanessa Flats: They come in silver too!
14. Rag & Bone Cammie Fingerless Mittens: Loving these!
15. Ash Virgin Shearling Sneakers: Extra warm high-tops? I’m in!
16. Carolina Amato Short Leather Gloves: Cute gloves!
17. Rails Kendra Top: See what I mean? Plaid is where it’s at!