This week is all about plaids, tartans, checks…because let’s be honest, plaids are a Winter must-have! Whether you go subtle with a scarf or a pair of gloves, or bold with a pair of pants or a coat, you gotta take those plaids out 🙂
1. Madewell shirttail skirt in buffalo plaid: Obsessed with this mini! Could easily be dressed up and down!
2. Merona Woven Plaid Scarf: This is from Target and it’s just $17, yeap, isn’t it amazing? love love love.
3. Wilfred Marais Pants: A modern twist with a relaxed and effortless look!
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Space Check Camera Bag: Cute little crossbody that goes well with anything!
5. Madewell checkmark zip coat: Obsessed with this coat!
6. Old Navy The Pixie Ankle Pant: If you haven’t tried on the pixie pants from Old Navy, let me tell you that they fit really well and the price tag is not bad at all!
7. Pendleton The Portland Collection Wristlet Clutch: Sometimes a little pop of buffalo check can go a long way 😉
8. Gap Buffalo plaid puffer vest: Great for layering, and on sale!
9. Club Monaco Darci Scarf: A super luxe and cozy scarf.
10. J.Crew Flannel Shirt in Buffalo Check: One can never have enough flannel shirts right? 😉
11. J.Crew Factory Addie Plaid Loafers: How great would these look with an all denim look? Or just skinny jeans and a white sweater? Old Navy has some great ones for just $25 🙂
12. Madewell dopp kit in buffalo plaid: Great for makeup, travel essentials, jewelry…
13. Woolrich John & Bros.® Buffalo Check Blanket: The perfect blanket to get warm and cozy on the couch 😉
14. Madewell plaid estate coat: Spice up your look with this lightweight coat.
15. Madewell flannel cargo workshirt in buffalo check: Promises to be super soft, and a red buffalo check shirt is my favorite type of flannel 🙂 There’s a cheaper version at Gap and Old Navy 😉
16. Need Supply Highland Infinity Scarves: If you like infinity scarves, these look super cozy and the color combos are on point!
17. Rag & Bone Cammie Fingerless Mittens: I find these to be super cool.
18. J.Crew Pajama Pant in Plaid Flannel: Because plaid flannel pajama pants are a must during Winter! Gap has some similar ones for less 😉