You can definitely say that I have a weakness for spots, sneakers, and the coolest oxfords I’ve seen in a while! Seriously dreaming about those beauties, aren’t they super rad? Let’s hope that by the time Spring arrives they go on sale 😉
1. Serena & Lily Paper Pendant Light: How cool is it that this pendant is made of paper?!
2. Dana Gibson Hand Painted Cream Leopard Tray and Pink Leopard Tray: Loving these trays, can’t believe that they are hand painted! Would make such a great statement on a coffee table, right?
3. KG Kurt Geiger Lucca Glitter Sneakers: Super fun sneaks!
4. Ikea Ficus Microcarpa Ginseng: My sister in law has this and it’s so gorgeous, I’m definitely copying her 😉
5. J.Crew Factory Basketweave Scattered Dots Shorts: Really liking these! (Winter? what winter?) 😉
6. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch: I find the color of this clutch so pretty and calming.
7. Skultuna™ brass tea light holder: Brass, do I need to say more? 😉
8. Nahavand Rug: Just stumbled upon this rug and I’m obsessed!
9. Hero Ring: A delicate little thing 🙂
10. Aldo Lupia Boots: Love the stripes on the side, such a great detail!
11. Babaton Leonardo Jumpsuit: Beautiful elegant piece, on sale.
12. Babaton Finnian Camisole (on sale too): Comes in white too, just saying 😉
13. Serena & Lily Cooper Leather Stool: Oh I wouldn’t mind adding two of these to my living room!
14. The Social Type Killin’ It and Get er’ done notepads: How awesome? #ObsessedWithStationary
15. Anthropologie Rose Gold Eye Mask: What a gorgeous eye mask!
16. Coach Empire Leather Sneakers: Super obsessed with these!
17. Kate Spade chelsea square bennett: Nice size and shape!
18. Rebecca Minkoff Macy Cutout Tassel Loafers: Ever since I saw my friend Chassity wearing these I just can’t stop thinking about them, to say that I’m obsessed is an understatement!
19. Maslo Jewelry Notched Cuff: Delicate cuffs can also make a statement 😉