A few things I’m loving this week:
1. Sole Society Black White Fabric Stripe Weekender : Loooving this weekender and the price tag 🙂
2. Sole Society Crystal And Metal Statement Studs: Pretty studs for a great price!
3. Furbsih Diamond Eye: I’m loving the work from Samantha Priddy on Furbish, aren’t all these fab? Can you believe they are made of felt? Pretty cool!
4. Madewell gingham midi skirt: Gingham is a pattern I only like in a certain way, like in this skirt, so gorgeous!
5. BaubleBar Ice Bar Ear Jackets: I’m loving the whole “ear jackets” trend, especially the minimalist take on these earrings.
6. Kate Spade Saturday Initial Candle: Because everything personalized is much better 😉
7. Community Latro Bra: Great pop of color, and on sale 🙂
8. Sarah Martinez for Furbish Rug Watercolor: If you haven’t checked out the latest pop-up shop from Furbish, you should, because there are some really pretty watercolors available 🙂
9. Kate Spade Saturday Sneaks by PF Flyers in Leather: These are on super sale! Available in white too!
10. Kertis White Gold Confetti Clutch: How cute is this clutch?!
11. Serena & Lily Awning Stripe Pillow Cover: Because black and white stripes are a classic 😉
12. Waiting on Martha Clever Pencil Set: An elegant set.
13. Ancient Greek Sandals Taygete Slide Sandals: Hey Summer, hurry up! 😉
14. Sole Society Oversize Vegan Clutch: For $50 this clutch looks amazing, and has a leopard print lining 😉
15. Kate Spade Saturday Initial Cutting Board: Swooning over this cutting board!
16. Anya Hindmarch Leather Letter Sticker: How cool are these? Instant personalization!
17. Madewell Sheer Midi Skirt in Rosebud Scatter: A beautiful skirt from my favorite store.
18. Kate Spade Saturday T-strap metallic sandals: Pretty sandals on sale!
19. The Aestate Furbish Red Coral Watercolor: Another pretty watercolor available from Furbish.
20. West Elm City Diner Salad Plate Set: Looooving this set!!
21. Kertis Black Gold Confetti Leather Pouch: This etsy store has some great pouches and clutches.
22. Madewell Shirred Organza Top in Gingham: Another gingham done right (in my book) 😉
23. Need Supply Pillar Gold link bracelet: Great for stacking!
24. Furbish So It Goes: Another piece of work from Samantha Priddy.
25. J.Crew Crepe pull-on shorts: Wear now with tights and booties, later with flats and a button-down 😉