Here are a couple of things on my radar this week:
1. Matisse Haircalf Gladiator Sandal: Can we talk about how cool are these?
2. BaubleBar Working for the Weekend Pencils and Holder: No doubt that your desk would look cooler with these!
3. Hayden Harnett Kerouac Tote (here too): How gorgeous is this gold tote? Would definitely elevate a simple white tee/jeans outfit. And how gorgeous would it look with an all-black ensemble?
4. Sincerely Jules Lips and Lashes tee / 5. Sincerely Jules Shining Star Tee: Loving these fun tees!
6. Madewell The Keaton Oxford: I’m a sucker for oxfords, love these!
7. Anthropologie Saddle Ring Magazine Rack: Yes please! How buttery does that leather look?
8. BaubleBar Ice Amulet Bracelet: Cute bracelet, great for layering dainty ones.
9. West Elm Scoop Table Lamp: Ohh I love this lamp!
10. Talula Munch iPhone Case: Fun case!
11. Clare Vivier Piscine Margot Tote: Well, this would be perfect for Summer days at the beach or the pool, did someone say Miami? 😉
12. J.Crew Mirror metallic d’Orsay loafer flats: Two favorite styles in one with some serious shine 🙂
13. Clare Vivier Bisous Wallet Clutch: You can also get it with the word “Bissous” monogrammed on the front, how cute?
14. Cuchara Prisim Necklace: Pretty cool necklace.
15. Ann Taylor Loft Leopard Jacquard Dress: Umm for those of you who don’t know, Loft has extra 50% off all sale items. This dress, just $48!! Also, this tee is just $25, and this coat at $70 is not bad at all (looooove the color). Worth checking out people 🙂
16. West Elm Kisanii Pillow Cover: Some black and white abstract!
17. Gap Leather SLip-On Sneakers: Saw these last week when I went to a Gap event hosted by Stephanie and LOVED them! Considering them for Spring/Summer 😉
18. Cuchara Springer Gold Bracelet: Stunner!
19. BaubleBar Itty Icons Stud Set: I’m obsessed with this set!