Here are a couple of things on my radar and some great finds I have come across since last week 🙂
1. H&M Leather Shirt Dress: My friend Albertina pointed out this dress last week, and I’m just as obsessed as she is 🙂
2. See by Chloe Rosita Mini Cross Body Bag: A feminine little bag that tones down an edgy look.
3. BaubleBar Gold Orb Ear Crawlers: Loving the simplicity of these!
4. H&M Skirt with Fringe: How amazing is this skirt? Right on point with this season’s fringe trend!
5. Tibi Ribbon Fil Coupe Drop Waist Dress: Oh how I love this dress! Would wear it with peep-toe booties like these or these 😉
6. Coach Moonlight Sneaker: Light colored sneakers for Spring and Summer!
7. Report Signature Glimmer: Stunning right? And at just $47, they are a real steal!
8. West Elm Gilded Globe: I could stare at maps and globes for hours and hours, so it’s not a surprise I like this gilded one 🙂
9. Rivet & Thread Chambray Peplum Tank: You guys know I love anything chambray, and this cute top would be perfect for Summer!
10. West Elm Sequin Shag Pillow Cover: Bring a little bit of Morocco into your home 😉
11. Dolce Vita Adrena Flats: I love both of the colors these come in!
12. Zara Cut-out leather booties: Don’t you agree that Zara makes some amazing shoes? Love these!
13. West Elm Shag Stripe Pillow Cover: See how great they are?
14. West Elm Pierced Metal Lanterns: I think these would look great with or without candles!
15. Furbish Studio Brass Sculpture: Marble and brass in one, enough said.
16. Forvever 21 Lace-Paneled Split Back Top: Loving this romantic top, both the blush and white versions would be perfect for Summer. I would pair them with some denim cut offs 😉
17. Sarah Boyts Yoder for Furbish Studio: Beautiful artwork from a pop-up shop not to be missed!
18. Tory Burch Marion Printed Nylon Backpack: Cute (and stylish) backpack!
19. Goodnight Macaroon Grey Crewneck Black Side Ribbon Slit Vest: Maybe I’m having a thing with bows? I’m not super girly, but those side ribbons add a nice feminine twist. I’m thinking black distressed skinnies with this this vest.
20. J.Crew Wide Hammered Square Bracelet: Even though I don’t wear bracelets very much, I’m loving structured and minimalistic bangles such as this one.
21. Perfume Bottle Clutch: How freaking fun is this little purse? LOVE.
22. Ferm Living Hexagon Vase: Fresh flowers would look so pretty in this vase! Is it peonies season yet? 😉
23. Cynthia Vincent Fatima Lace Up Haircalf Espadrilles: Obsessed!
24. H&M Shoulder Bag: Another fringe piece that won’t break the bank, so if you’re planning on getting on board the fringe trend, this is a great option!
25. Forever 21 Striped Chambray Shirt: Chambray and stripes? Kinda sold! 🙂