Tassels, tassels, who’s falling for tassels? While I haven’t gotten my tassel fix yet, I’m sure lusting over some great pieces around the web! I love this jumpsuit from Madewell, but this version from J.Crew is winning over, funny how such small details can make a big difference huh? I’d sure like to pick up a pair of sandals like these, don’t they look comfy? Aside from tassels, always loving black, white and lately, lots of nude 🙂
1. Time’s Arrow Lida Drawstring Backpack: With some structure and clean lines, this backpack looks amazing!
2. Patricia Shen for Lulu & Georgia Fiddle Leaf Fig Print: If you love fiddle leaf fig trees, wouldn’t you love a beautiful print of it? It seriously makes me smile 🙂
3. J.Crew Crepe tassel jumpsuit: The tassels are just the right details to make it special!
4. Isaac Mizrahi New York ‘Primp’ Leather Fringe Sandal: Natalie blogged about these last week and I had to check them out right away! They come in 3 more colors too.
5. Cuyana Leather iPad Sleeve Black: I have really come to appreciate clean lines and great, simple, sophisticated designs. Cuyana does that, so I love everything they do.
6. Madewell Tassel Giza Necklace: An easy way to step into the tassel trend!
7. Lulu and Georgia O’Malley Magazine Holder: Oh my! how perfect?!
8. Lulu and Georgia Nalan Pillow: Love the pattern of this pillow!
9. Matt Bernson Meridian Sandals: Again with clean, simple designs, loving these by Matt Bernson.
10. Nate Berkus™ Desktop Organizer: So sad that Target closed here in Canada, the whole Nate Berkus collection is so so on point!
11. Nate Berkus™ Graphic Bath Rug: Black & White geometric perfection.
12. BaubleBar Rose Bar 360 Studs: Loving all the new 360 studs at BaubleBar!
13. Kate Spade stelli floral print fit & flare dress: Even though I don’t usually wear bright colors, this dress really caught my eye, how pretty? Black peep-toe booties would balance out the girlyness right? 😉
14. Zara Jacket: Just as this one, but longer, gotta love it!
15. Lulu and Georgia Gilded Rhino Statue: What a great decor piece!
16. Kate Spade chelsea square bennett: Really loving this shape and style!
17. Cuyana Leather Mini Clutch Stone: See what I mean with my nude crush?
18. Madewell the slim boyjean: patched-up edition in springfield wash: Gotta love a pair of slim boyfriend jeans!
19. Tory Burch Spring Meadow Farm Candle: I’m a sucker for great packaging, so as far as I’m concerned, that box could be filled with cotton and I’d fall for it haha 😉
20. 424 FIFTH Christal Leather Open-Toe Booties: Another piece to add to my nude obsession!
21. J.Crew Tassel Dangly Earrings: A great statement!
22. Nate Berkus™ Pencil Pouch: cute enough to use as a clutch!
23. Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn ‘Kyoto’ Perforated Leather Peep Toe Bootie: I have a weakness for peep-toe booties if you haven’t noticed yet 😉