The Shopbop Big Event is in effect and will last until Saturday, so take advantage of it and invest in classics while saving some bucks! The best part is that the only exclusion is anything from Stuart Weitzman 🙂 There are several gaps in my wardrobe that I wish to cover, like a classic black tote and a timeless watch (haven’t worn one in ages and I’m in desperate need of a new one), and of course, there are the fun and trendy pieces like this dress and these booties that wouldn’t hurt. One can dream right? 😉 These are my top choices:
1. Sea Fringed Shirt Dress: I’m obsessed with this dress! I seriously LOVE it.
2. Ray-Ban Mirrored Original Aviator Sunglasses: I have these and I love them to death! I’m wearing them here and here 😉
3. Vic Matie Open Straps Sandals: One word for these: RAD.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body Bag: If you haven’t noticed, the whole line of RM Love Cross body bags really gets me. Other favorites: this one (gotta love the denim!) and this one 🙂
5. Sonix Dahlia iPhone 6 Case: I love dark florals so of course I love this case 😉
6. Kate Spade New York Metro Grand Quilted Watch: A black leather strap watch is just a classic. You’ll have it forever.
7. Sea Fringed Pencil Skirt: If not the dress then the skirt!
8. Halston Heritage North / South Cell Phone Minaudiere: Well isn’t this the coolest?
9. J.O.A. Ruffle Blouse: What a pretty blouse! Love the romantic feeeling of it! Wouldn’t it be perfect for Summer?
10. Rag & Bone Mini Pilot Bag: A great black bag in just the perfect size 🙂
11. Clare V. Supreme Fold Over Clutch: Who doesn’t love CV clutches? Also crushing on this one.
12. Karen Walker One Meadow Sunglasses: Karen Walker makes the coolest sunnies, don’t you think?
13. Adopted Leather Wrap iPhone 6 Plus Case: Minimal design, classic and sophisticated.
14. J.O.A. Checkered Midi Skirt: I usually don’t fall for checks, but this skirt is gorgeous!
15. Loeffler Randall Open Tote: Every girl needs a classic black tote, period. 😉
16. Rag & Bone Wyatt Sandals: Oh I love these perforated peep-toes! Great way to add some edge to your outfits!
17. Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body Bag: Isn’t this color super pretty? Easy to wear and pair all year round!
18. Marc by Marc Jacobs Baker Watch: A classic!
19. KAANAS Guajira Cross Over Slide Sandals: I have a couple of pairs of Kaanas and they are incredibly comfy, so I know these would be great for Summer: comfort and style in one 😉
20. Vince Addie Open Toe Booties: The cut-outs on this bootie makes it great for Spring and Summer, plus it gives you a sexier look 😉