This week I’m all about white, black and blue together. As we all know, white and blue is a great combo for Spring and Summer because it feels very fresh, and in my opinion, when you throw on some black too, it gives it a bit of an edge and grounds the look. Here are some pieces I’m loving:
1. Madewell Kimono Swing Jacket: How gorgeous is the color of this jacket? Perfect to throw it over a white tee.
2. Waiting on Martha nothing worth having comes easy wall mantra: A great reminder to have around for some extra motivation 🙂
3. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Tulip Shift Dress: A simple dress that can be very versatile. Give it some edge with these, dress it up with these and dress it down with these. See? 😉
4. Furbish Evil Eye Lucite Box: If you like the evil eye trend I’m sure you’ll like this box!
5. Rag & Bone Kent Perforated High Top Sneaker: I love high-tops and these in nude look amazing!
6. J.Crew Laser-cut circle midi skirt: How gorgeous is this skirt? Comes in blue and the most gorgeous peachy pink too!
7. Zara Striped Leather Espadrilles: Oh, love at first sight!
8. Forever 21 Life In Progress Hooded Chambray Coat: For laid-back weekends?
9. Newbark® Roma I slides: How gorgeous are these?
10. Loeffler Randall Junior Work Tote: I’m obsessed with this bag!
11. Marc by Marc Jacobs Deelite Dot iPhone 6 Case: One can never have too many phone cases right?
12. Rebecca Minkoff iPhone Mobile Charger: I’d be lost without an iPhone charger, how stunning is this one?
13. Katie Rowland Studded Cross Ring: Super super cool ring.
14. Lulu & Georgia Powwow Print: Tying in with all this white, black and blue theme 😉
15. Waiting on Martha Gold Prisma Gemstones: Love these geometric pieces, great for decorating a coffee table 😉
16. Madewell the vivian d’orsay loafer: I have a thing with oxfords and I love the look of these, kind of old school.
17. Zara Combined City Bag: Isn’t this bag gorgeous? Zara really nails it!
18. J.Crew Collection box-pleat leather skirt: Love this unusual color!
19. J.Crew Single-button drapey vest: When you don’t feel like wearing a blazer, vests like this one can also pull your look together with a bit of a modern edge.
20. Serena & Lily Pin Dot Cocktail Napkins: Cuties!
21. J.Crew Roxie crackled leather ankle-tie pumps: Obsessed!
22. Au Revoir Clutch: There’s a Bonjour one too, how fun?