I think that now that Spring has definitely made its appearance (and I’m hoping there’s no turning back!), I’m gravitating towards whites, blues, nudes, and a bit of green. I’m so looking forward to seeing this city green again! Here are some things that have caught my eye recently:
1. J.Crew Linen cross stripe tee: I had seen this tee in blue, but when I clicked on the black color, it was like looking at a different tee. Really like it in black and white, surprised? 😉
2. Anthropologie Fused Gold Vase: The kind of product that makes you think of a DIY version 😉
3. and 11. Anthropologie Dreambirds Vase: Aren’t these stunning?
4. J.Crew Kimono-sleeve dress: Polished yet comfortable white summer dress perfection?
5. West Elm Saddle Dining Chair: This chair looks amazing! Take a look at how people have styled it on the WE website, you’ll see 😉
6. H&M Suede Sandals: Can we talk about these? Stunning or what?
7. Anthropologie Tipsy Paperweight: How fun!
8. Loeffler Randall Gem Clutch: Loving this fresh combo, and the jewels make it super fun, definitely a great way to take up a notch a simple outfit.
9. Auxiliary Bega Satchel Bag: I’m hoping that if I blog about this bag multiple times it will magically become mine 😉
10. Superga Perforated Leather Sneakers: Aren’t these sneakers great? I love the cool twist with that perforated leather!
12. Tory Burch Viv Flat Sandals: Gotta love a python pattern and a polished looking flat 😉
13. Ikea ANGENÄM Vase: Don’t you love when you come across great Ikea stuff?
14. Madewell V-Wire Bandeau Bikini Top and Bottom in Batik Wave: LOVE this bikini! And I’ve tried their bikinis before and their bottoms fit great, meaning they are comfortable 😉
15. West Elm Distressed Rococo Wool Rug: Love the over-dyed and worn look of this rug, and that color, how beautiful?!
16. Kate Spade Raise a Glass Water Bottle: Polka dots, that’s why 😉
17. Madewell Kimono Jumpsuit: Another piece that looks incredibly comfortable and perfect for both day and night!
18. Tretorn Tournament Net Sneakers: Cute, great sneaker for Summer!
19. Palm Beach Chic White All Over Banana Leaves Phone: Cool right? Nothing like some banana leaves to keep your Summer mood strong 🙂