Well it seems that the weather is going to start collaborating, so let’s dream about warm days, sunny rays, and everything outdoorsy shall we? Isn’t this picnic blanket the best? And what about finding perfect cover-ups? Those two by J.Crew look great (what color would you choose between that pretty blush and the navy? I find it hard!) Below, the rest of my finds for this week 🙂
1. Gap 1969 Denim Popover: You guys know how much I love denim, and I love the shade of this top and how it’s slightly longer on the back.
2. Dole & Gabbana Textured-leather wallet: This pretty color caught my eye, so lovely.
3. Mid Century Furry Stool: One word: Fabulous!
4. Kate Spade New York Picnic Blanket: Well isn’t this the coolest picnic blanket you’ve seen?!
5. Nate Berkus™ Water Hyacinth Basket with Handles: Nate Berkus never disappoints!
6. Teil Duncan Framed Art: Gorgeous artwork!
7. J.Crew Henley tank dress in faded adire: Perfect beach cover-ups!
8. Gap Perforated leather clutch: These clutches from Gap look amazing, loving the white one too!
9. Topshop Chiffon Triangle top and bottom: Gorgeous color and pretty detail!
10. Rebecca Minkoff Raz Heel in Black & Black Shiny Lizard Print: Because I girl needs a cool pair of heels right?
11. Nate Berkus™ Faceted Soap Dispenser: Another great piece from Nate, love everything about it!
12. Proenza Schouler Embellished bandeau bikini: Simplicity and sophistication.
13. J.Crew Gauze tassel dress: Tassels, white and navy stripes….this pretty much sums up the word Summer doesn’t it?
14. Original Art by artist Lesley Grainger: A beautiful and colorful art piece!
15. Dolce Vita Ashtyn Flat Sandals: Obsessed with these! The snakeskin/spotted version is just as fab!
16. Zara Top: In love with this top from Zara!
17. Gap Leather Bow Crossbody: Cute crossbody that comes in a variety of colors.
18. BaubleBar Cape Town Bracelet Set: Colorful and playful bracelets for Summer!
19. Blah Blah Blah Notepad: For endless to-do lists!
20. Splendid Coldwater Flat Sandals: Great leather detail!