Today I want to share with you some of my favorite One Room Challenge spaces! Some of you might remember that I took part in the series a couple of seasons before (see here) but this time I want to share with you some of my favorite spaces of the latest edition! There are so many great transformations that I had to divide the post in two, so today we’ll be looking at the first part, and next week we’ll get into the second half 😉
Make sure you check out the transformations on each blog as I’m sharing just some snippets 😉
2. Because it’s Awesome: I love how Tobe was able to give her kitchen a whole new life with just a few changes and accessories. She proved that sometimes a little goes a long way! Ohh and you have to check out the little kitchen she did for her daughter, so so cool!
Photography by Jane Kortright
3. Savvy Home: My friend Gabrielle has incredible taste and I absolutely love what she did with her apartment. Loving the white/blue/black combo throughout!
Photography: Savvy Hoome
4. Vanessa Francis: I love this whole bathroom transformation, you have to check out the before, you’ll be amazed! If you ever wondered if great bathroom tiles were worth the trouble of changing and spending your money on, she totally proved so!
Photography: Stephani Buchman
5. 6th Street Design: Love the use of vibrant colors in this room and I love how Kirsten paired them with that rug, such an unexpected color combo that works together so well! It gives it a “grown up” sophisticated look don’t you think?
Photography: Lindsey Orton Photography
6. Mimosa Lane: My friend Albertina has an amazingly decorated house, and I love what she did for her mudroom. She kept it simple but so chic! Love the black trimming!
Photography: Shana Anderson