I don’t know why, but I’ve never been a huge fan of white shoes. Aside from an old pair of sandals and a pair of white soludos, you won’t find white shoes in my closet. I think it’s an “issue” I have with pumps than any other style, not sure why though. I’m ok with flats, sandals, and after coming across those oxfords, well, oxfords 🙂 I also love these I spotted last week, and white pumps aside, anything white fits the bill, especially during the Summer, and particularly tops and dresses 🙂
Here are a few more things I’m loving:
1. Talula Kissett Dress: Isn’t this the perfect white summer dress? Super super cute!
2. Gray Malin Central Park Vertical Photo Print: Since Spring has taken so long to come, I’m not surprised this print by Gray Malin is totally speaking to me 😉
3. J.Crew Tassel Jumpsuit in Firework Floral: Oh I’m so obsessed with this jumpsuit! Wear it with flats for the day, and some heels and a blazer for night time.
4. Furbish Studio shibori tie-dye boho pink pillow: Gorgeous pillow in a beautiful color!
5. Azure Skies Trope Shorts: Cute shorts to wear all Summer long, great for swimwear cover-up!
6. Thierry Lasry Authority Sunglasses: How cool are these? The transparent frame makes it perfect for warmer weather.
7. Lulu & Georgia Nandi Table Runner: Love the tassel detail on this runner!
8. Miista Rylie White Oxfords: I’m slowly starting to fall for white shoes (as you can see in this round-up!) and these are incredibly cool!
9. Joie Opal Sandals: I’m not sure I can wear white pumps, but sandals…that’s a different story, I think… 😉
10. Lulu & Georgia Linden Console Table: How amazing is this console? Could easily double up as a desk! Comes in black too 🙂
11. Furbish Studio Safari Lumbar Pillow: Nothing like a leopard pillow to mix things up in your decor!
12. Soludos Dalmatian Espadrilles: Cute espadrilles!
13. Madewell Short-Sleeve Hilltop Jacket: Love the safari vibe of this jacket, and the fact that it’s short sleeved makes it perfect for warmer months.
14. Lulu & Georgia Streamlet Napkins: Cute set!
15. TL-180 Agenda Shoulder Bag: If you haven’t checked out this brand, go and see how gorgeous all the bags are! Love the blush tone of this one in particular!
16. Serena & Lily Marmont Pendant: Ahhh how stunning!!
17. Tinsley Mortimer Koi Salad Plate: Imagine how pretty a table setting would look with these?
18. Madewell White Cotton Courier Shirt: A closet staple, do I need to say more?
19. J.Crew Lace-up Gladiator Sandals: Summer must-have!
20. BaubleBar Phased Out Bangle: Cute bangles!
21. J.Crew Skinny-striped drawstring backpack: A great backpack for Summer picnics, or just to take to the beach, don’t you think?