Lots of great finds this week, starting with the perfect pair of distressed denim! Easy to dress down and up, I love the comfort they provide for weekends and the cool vibe for dressier outfits when paired with heels. Definitely worth checking out! Hope you love the rest of the finds as much as I do 😉
1. Zara Vintage wash ripped cigarette jeans: These jeans are seriously amazing, perfect distressing, wash and fit. I saw them on Christina and I had to check them out! I went up one size, just so you know 😉
2. West Elm Mirrored Nightstand: A beautiful nightstand that would make a great contrast if paired with some rustic pieces.
3. Rachel Comey Acker Oxfords: I want!
4. Clare Vivier Clutch: Sorry guys, this one sold out, but this smaller one is on sale 😉
5. Budha Girl KK Crochet Necklace: My friend Albertina introduced me to this brand and I love the boho inspired bracelets and necklaces, especially this one.
6. Made by Dawn Faith Bikini Top and bottom: Love this set!
7. Club Monaco Thiais Lace-Up Sandal: These and these are my top picks for flat gladiators at the moment. Hoping they re-stock the black ones on the Canadian site soon!
8. The Horse Rose Gold/Natural Band Watch: Classic, understated, timeless.
9. Ma Cheri Hexagon Trinket Tray: Super cute little tray!
10. Light Ladder Colored Rope Spora: Love this!
11. Vasare Nar Cactus Phone Case: I love cactuses, so when I came across this cute case I had to bookmark it! I always find great cases on Society 6.
12. Minted for West Elm Little Cactus: Beautiful print!
13. J.Crew Midnight floral silk jumpsuit: What a gorgeous jumpsuit, aren’t the colors beautiful?
14. Madewell A Denim Story: Inspirations from Bellbottoms to Boyfriends: For all you denim lovers 😉
15. House of Harlow 1960 Warrior Earrings: Edgy but delicate.
16. Komono The Stella in Black Sunglasses: Great Cat-eye sunnies!
17. Need Supply Polly Heel: Edgy and comfortable looking.
18. J.Crew Short-sleeve popover in zigzag eyelet: Gorgeous shirt to wear over your swimwear or with a cami underneath, love it!
19. Need Supply Sadie Flats: These are less than $50! Great buy if you ask me 😉
20. Rosanna Dore’ Gold Hexagon Platter: Chic and sophisticated!
21. Zac Zac Posen ‘Eartha’ Leather Envelope Flap Backpack: I love Zac Posen’s bags and this backpack is ultra chic!
22. Deux Lux Rosalie Striped Weekender: Pack it all in here for your weekend getaways!
23. Rag & Bone Lara Sandals: These are on sale!
24. Madewell Lomo’Instant™ Sanremo Camera: How cool? (I finally started using my instax mini and it’s so much fun! Matthew loves it)
25. Leif Cobalt Dot Bread Tray: Perfect for Summer gatherings don’t you think?