With the beautiful weather we’ve been enjoying lately (this past weekend was spectacular!), I’m loving whites (like this dress) and tropical vibes. How cool is that cover-up? There’s a shirt with the same pattern and it’s just as lovely. Here’s what’s on my radar this week:
1. Kate Spade madison ave. collection wild dots aria dress: The new arrivals from Kate Spade look amazing, especially loving everything done with this pattern, how fab is this dress?
2. Madewell High-Rise Denim Boyshorts in Kingston Wash: The shorts to wear all Summer long.
3. Joe Fresh Tie Strap Pumps: Love these! And they come in black too!
4. Jacquie Aiche Bone Necklace: Lately, I’ve been leaning towards sporting long necklaces rather than short bling-y ones.
5. Swell Santorini Bottle: The new Swell bottles look amazing, this is one of my faves!
6. J.Crew Sleeveless beach tunic in tropical fern: Obsessed with this piece!
7. Kate Spade kennedy street snake tizzie: How gorgeous is this bag? See? everything in this pattern 😉
8. Sonix Bahama iPhone 6 Case: Loving the tropical vibe!
9. Loup Charmant™ Hiro Dress: How gorgeous is this dress!? Simple, but gorgeous.
10. Swell Dark hearted Bottle: Super cute!
11. Zara Shiny Slip-on sandals: The kind of sandals that easily transitions your outfit from day to night 😉
12. Tory Burch Palm Key Fob: To carry Summer with you, all day long 🙂
13. Kate Spade gold leopard dot resin iphone 6 case: I’ll stop here!
14 and 15. West Elm Metallic Planters: How cool??!
16. Kate Spade small talk cocktail napkin: Cutest set of napkins!
17. West Elm Mosaic Tiled Bistro Table: Great table for an outdoor space.
18. MICHAEL Michael Kors Kristy Slide Sneakers: Chic black and white sneakers, check!
19. West Elm Faceted Terrarium: Been loving the terrarium trend, and this geometric one from West Elm is pretty cool don’t you think?
20. Tory Burch Marais Sunglasses: If summer calls for white, then why not add some white frames?