There are so many great Summer sales going on right now! This is the perfect time to stock on Summer essentials and get some shopping done 🙂
First off, get extra 30% off on Madewell sale items! Two great summer skirts to add to your closet and that I’m sure would get tons of wear would be this one and this longer version. I love this romper, which would be great for date nights, and this beach bag is all you need for a beach outing.
Shopbop is offering extra 25% off on sale items and there are so many great deals to take advantage of. Some great additions for summer would be this, this, this and these. Oh and this top is on super super sale and I’m obsessed with these (see? so many great deals!)
1. Joe Fresh Linen Dress: A great summer dress that won’t break the bank and that can easily be dressed up and down.
2. Furbish Studio Framed Art: Aren’t the colors beautiful? Super refreshing!
3. Joe Fresh Tie Belt Chambray Short: Great Summer staple that looks incredibly soft and comfy!
4. Goodnight Macaroon Grace Floral High Waist Pencil Midi Skirt: For that special Summer occasion 😉
5. Old Navy Perforated Slip-Ons: These are under $20!
6. West Elm Mid-Century Mini Desk: Probably one of the greatest pieces West Elm has ever created, I’m obsessed with this desk. The design and size are spot on! Annnnnd, it comes in white, black and acorn, I mean, how could you even choose?
7. Ringleader Ban.do 17 Month Classic Agenda: White, gold and a pop of fuchsia? I’m always down for that combo 😉
8. and 9. Melanie Auld Two-Band Pave Ring and Afla Mis-Matched Studs: Like I mentioned yesterday, I’ve been wearing my Melanie Auld necklace non-stop and I’m completely smitten with all her pieces, and these two are some of my very favorites.
10. Lauren Merkin Mega Meg Cross Body Bag: The perfect handbag size and color that would go with any outfit.
11. Topshop Nugget Ghillie Bronze Heel Sandals: These sandals look amazing and they are not super expensive. Love that they have that Loeffler Randall look but won’t empty your pocket, you know? 😉
12. Madewell Pull-On Shorts in Summer Jacquard: Love that there’s a matching top, making it a great little outfit, that can be worn as separates too.
13. Furbish Studio Bamboo Cutting Board: When a small detail goes a long way.
14. Pulpo Wall Art: A piece that would definitely make a statement, so gorgeous!
15. Talula Fawkner Blouse: A great boho layering piece!
16. Marc by Marc Jacobs Perforated Natasha Leather Crossbody Bag: Love the contrast of the somewhat edgy design with such a sweet and delicate color.
17. Adriana Degreas Deco Leaves Bandeau Bikini: How stunning is this bikini?!
18. Phillip Lim Mini Pashli Messenger: What a great color!
19. Furbish Studio Tumblers: How great are these? Perfect for Summer gatherings!
20. Marc by Marc Jacobs Mirrored Sunglasses: This is what I call pool shades!
Shop the post:
Top picks from the Sales: