Definitely going a little romantic and delicate with some florals and soft pinks this week. Aren’t those floral napkins the prettiest? They just scream garden party, don’t they? Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. Kendall + Kylie for Topshop Floral Print Cut-Out Jumpsuit: How stunning is this jumpsuit? Isn’t the floral pattern absolutely beautiful? So sleek!
2. Lulu Frost Cactus Flower Pendant Necklace: The short version is just as stunning!
3. J.Crew Floral eyelet top: Cute top, comes in white too, perfect for these days 😉
4. Cuyana Summer Hat: Summer must-have.
5. Dwell Studio Hans Ottoman: I have a soft spot for buttery leather, and this stool looks amazing.
6. Coach Beach Sandal: Just came across these yesterday and I’m in love! They are on sale, just fyi 😉
7. Tibi Embroidered Leather Asymmetric Skirt: Stunning skirt!
8. One Truffle Clarity Clutches: The perfect pouches for the beach, don’t you think?
9. Isabel Marant Johanna Pomponius Calfskin Leather Sandals: Oh much I love!
10. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Sydney Cross Body Bag: Cute bag that comes in very light blue too, super pretty.
11. Zara Striped Crop Top: With the thinest of all stripes, what a cute top!
12. Urban Outfitters Mod Metal Small Planters: Just $8 people!
13. Laurence Dacade Hippo Suede Sandals: Love the studs on the back.
14. The Horse Classic Gold Rose and Grey Watch: Classic, timeless.
15. BaubleBar Gold Heli Ear Jackets: Minimalist and cool.
16. Stella McCartney Mirrored Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses: Definitely a statement!
17. Thomas Mason® for J.Crew cotton voile tuxedo popover shirt: Nothing like a favorite white top you can always count on!
18. Zara Home Multi Flower Napkins (pink, blue): Beautiful napkins, perfect for a girly get together with your friends.
19. Society 6 Paradise City iPhone Case: Fun pattern!
20. M.Gemi The Filo Sandals: Great looking gladiator sandals that come in brown and gold leather too. Also love these and these from the same brand 🙂