I have noticed that I’ve been loving everything lavender lately, and I particularly love how it pairs with camel, and magenta. I think it all started when I got this bag (here’s a similar one since it sold out), but besides an oversized sweater I got last year from J.Crew, that’s all I have. I wouldn’t mind if that lavender leather jacket would show up at my doorstep 😉 Below are more things I’m loving right now 🙂
1. Loeffler Randall Foam Leather Moto Jacket in Lavender and Nude: Did you hear that Loeffler Randall is now doing outerwear? Of course, the collection doesn’t disappoint!
2. J.Crew Collection Corded Lace Shirt: What a beautiful shirt!!
3. Isa Tapia Juan Flats: Gotta love those scalloped edges!
4. M2Malletier La Fleur Du Mal Bag: How cool is this bag?
5. Minna Taboga Handwoven Wall Hanging: All the colors I’m loving in one cool decor piece.
6. Furla Metropolis Shoulder Bag: This bag would add the perfect punch of color to any Fall outfit! It would pair very well with black, camel, denim and doesn’t it look great with lavender?
7. Waiting on Martha Lavender Macaroon Pouf: As you can see, lavender and camel looks great together!
8. Goodnight Macaroon Ismay Ruffle Bell Sleeved Casual Linen Dress: What a gorgeous dress, aren’t the sleeves beautiful? Love the blue version as well!
9. Vince Mason Flats: Perfect color for Fall!
10. Need Supply Joni Hat: Well, you guys know how much I love hats 😉
11. Lulu & Georgia Portland Pillow – 12. Lulu & Georgia Raeburn Pillow – 13. Lulu & Georgia Radde Pillow: Lately I’ve been feeling like I want to revamp my bedroom and this sweet combo is what I’d go for.
14. Illesteva ‘Leonard II’ 50mm Round Sunglasses: Illesteva makes the coolest shades, aren’t these amazing? Love the mix of colors and the mirrored glasses.
15. Loeffler Randall Shearling Vest: Just another great piece from Loeffler Randall’s outerwear collection!
16. J.Crew Carrie cami in watercolor floral: J.Crew did such a fabulous job with this romantic print don’t you think? The shorts, skirt and shirt in this fabric look just as beautiful!
17. PB 0110 Shoulder Bag in Light Grey: On point with the season’s Saddle Bag trend!
18. Arianna Belle Beige and White Pillow: Another pillow I have my eye on 😉 (you can call me pillow hoarder!)
19. BaubleBar Festival Tassel Drops: Add a playful touch to your look with these tassel earrings.
20. New Balance ‘574’ Sneaker: I love how sneakers pair with skinny jeans and wool coats for Fall and the hint of magenta in these is just about right 😉
21. Adidas by Stella McCartney Media Running Arm Band: I’m in serious need of an arm band!
22. Forever 21 Faux Shearling Moto Vest: I’m all over this vest and seriously waiting for it to be available on the canadian site. Such a great Fall layering piece!