Here are a couple of great coats I have come across recently. The cocoon coats from Banana Republic are making an appearance for the third time? Aren’t they fabulous? I just love love love the cut! And the rest are mainly from Asos, who always carries an amazing selection of coats at many different price points. I’m always checking their site and I usually find myself with way too many tabs open 😉
1. Banana Republic Moto Cocoon Coat: I think I have mentioned this coat three times here on the blog, that’s how much I like it. Love it over a jeans + white top combo or over an all black ensemble for a striking contrast.
2. Asos Coat In Cocoon Fit: What a beautiful color for Fall, don’t you think?
3. Banana Republic Spotted Cocoon Coat: For all of us neutral lovers, a statement coat is great way to spice things up 😉
4. Asos Coat In Cocoon Fit: What a gorgeous shade of grey/lavender!
5. Asos Coat in Oversized Fit with Popper Detail: A great coat for for weekends!
6. Asos Coat With 60’s Collar: For those days when you feel like channeling your girly side 😉
7. Banana Republic Gray Long Peacoat: Beautiful coat, love this extended version of a peacoat. Great length!
8. Ted Baker Appia Belted Coat: I know that a white coat doesn’t seem very practical, but you have to agree that there’s nothing more crisp and polished than a white outfit during winter.
9. Ted Baker Lorili Long Button Detail Wrap Coat: What a lovely berry color!
10. Vila Premium Colour Block Jacket: You can never go wring with black and camel, never.
11. Asos Coat in Cocoon Fit with Belt: Love the old school vibe.
12. New Look Belted Wrap Coat: Classic and elegant.