Plaid and checkered prints is what Fall is all about, and no matter what your style (and budget) is, there are countless ways to incorporate it into your wardrobe. Here are some great finds I have come across lately. For instance, how stunning is that Anthro top? Aritzia has a great selection of plaid shirts worth checking out, and given that I love the fit of courier shirts, consider this added to my wish list 😉
1. Joe Fresh Plaid Scarf: Nothing like a great scarf that won’t break the bank! This one comes in two more color options.
2. Proenza Schouler Tiny PS1 Plaid Jacquard: Dreamy!
3. Tory Burch Stitched Plaid Coat: A white coat can be so chic!
4. All Black Flannel Sneakers: Easy way to add a cool factor to your look.
5. Anthropologie Checked Poplin Peplum Top: I’m not usually a fan of gingham, but this is one of those things that make you reconsider the print. Isn’t it gorgeous?
6. Wilfred Free Waleska Coat: This coat is insulated so I’m sure it’s pretty warm!
7. Banana Republic Cece Plaid Scarf: You can never have too many plaid scarves, am I right?
8. Topshop Checked Cigarette Pants: Great for the office or meetings.
9. Wilfred Free Boling Scarf: A season must-have!
10. Tory Burch Stretch Poplin Skirt: Gorgeous skirt!
11. Tory Burch Kira Tweed Cross Body Bag: Super cute! Love the fringed trim!
12 and 13. J.Crew Shirt and Boyfriend Shirt in Rockport Plaid: Pair them with skinny jeans and sneakers for a relaxed weekend look or a pencil skirt and heels for a dressier one.
14. Étoile Isabel Marant Gabrie plaid wool-blend coat: Great coat to wear with skinny jeans!
15. Prada Tartan Pmups: So cute! (these are a great similar options for way less!)
16. Madewell Plaid Wool Scarf: If you’re still holding onto Summer, white and blue plaids are a great way to slowly transition into Fall.
17. Madewell Inkcheck Plaid Sweater: I’m slowly falling for this mustard color that’s been popping out everywhere.
18. Madewell Inkcheck Mini Skirt: Wear it as a separate or with the matching top (I vote for the latter!)
19. Cxl by Christian Lacroix Strasbourg Plaid Backpack: Did someone say back to school? 😉