If there’s one thing I religiously follow is my nighttime beauty routine. I’ve learned from my mom to always remove my makeup before going to bed and to apply a nice cream/serum/gel especially formulated for nighttime to nourish your skin. Just as you would wear SPF during the day you should go to bed with a clean and nurtured face. No matter what product you use, you should always wash the day off! Scroll down for my top 5 products you should have as part of your bedtime beauty routine and what I personally use 😉
A good nighttime beauty routine should include: Makeup remover – Cleanser – Moisturizer – Serum – Eye Cream. Here’s what I do:
1. I run a cotton pad with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser all over my face to remove any makeup. If I didn’t wear makeup then I use Tatcha’s cleansing oil (If you haven’t tried their products, they are amazing!)
2. I wash my face to make sure it’s all gone.
3. I’ve been skipping the moisturizer step as of late (not good I know! I’m going to take this as motivation to get back on it!) and I go straight to my trusty night serum. I absolutely love it and there’s been an occasion or two where I completely forgot to apply it and I definitely saw the difference!
4. I use this for under eye (when I’m not too tired to do so I have to admit) and gently tap all around my eyes (my mom taught me that)
5. I apply hand lotion on my hands and elbows and once a week or when I feel my feet need it, I massage them with this to moisturize them and I wear socks all night to lock it all in.
Now, to be honest, I don’t use the Clarisonic on a daily basis because by the time I go to bed it’s waaaay too late and I really just want to hop on as soon as possible. I use it once or twice a week on weekends, if I’m not too tired. Same with the face masks (still haven’t tried the black tea one but loving the sugar polish so far!), I treat myself to them on weekends, I call it the weekend rejuvenating treat! Feels nice to pamper yourself 😉
Fresh Rose Face Mask || Fresh Soy Face Cleanser || Fresh Black Tea Face Mask || Fresh Sugar Polish || Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair || Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye || L’Occitane Hand Lotion || L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream || Tatcha Pure Camellia Cleansing oil || Clarisonic Mia
* Thanks to Sephora for sponsoring this post! They now ship to Canada for free on orders over $50 🙂