Since the weekend gave us a real taste of Fall, I’ve been left with no other option but to embrace it. To be honest, for the last couple of weeks I have been reluctant to wear booties but after getting these everything has changed 🙂 Since I wear a lot of neutrals, I think it adds just the right amount of color, don’t you love oxblood during Fall? The more I see it the more I fall in love with it. From deep green to sweet lavender, it pairs so well with so many colors! That vest is seriously calling my name 😉
1. Two Penny Blue Vivian Leopard Topper: Since the very beginning I’ve been a huge fan of Two Penny Blue and what Marie does, and this number she just added to her collection is spot on!
2. Yield Design Copper Cup: I see so many uses! Pencil cup, flower vase…
3. Cuyana Leather Bag Tassel: Love this chic handbag add-on that can be personalized. It would make a great gift 😉
4. Topshop Sleeveless Belted Coat: Obsessed!
5. Sugar Paper Desk Blotter: For those of us who like to write it all on paper 😉
6. Tom Dixon Brew Espresso Cups: Coolest espresso cups I’ve seen! They are stackable too.
7. Topshop Black Leather Judo Pencil Skirt by Boutique: Well, this skirt looks gorgeous!
8. Lulu & Georgia Emilia Stool: I love stools because they can always be moved around, they are so versatile!
9. J.Crew Factory metallic colorblock Amelia flats: Black and gold. Pointy Toe. Let’s leave it at that 😉
10. Cuyana Soft Leather Zipper Pouch: The color is perfect for Fall, and the personalization options are just the cutest.
11. Topshop Premium Boiled Wool Jacket: Love this jacket for Fall, great silhouette and color.
12. Need Supply Gold Tusk Necklace: Super cool necklace.
13. J.Crew Factory snow leopard calf hair clutch: What a great bag, and from J.Crew factory!
14. Cuyana Wool Belted vest: Make your Summer to Fall transition easy peasy with this sophisticated vest.
15. Serena & Lily Cooper Leather Stool: Great stool!
16. J.Crew Factory ceramic trinket dish one and two: These little dishes are just $5!
17. Tom Dixon Brew Stove Top Coffee Maker: If only I was a coffee drinker… 😉
18. Rebecca Minkoff Finn Suede Flats: Loving these flats! Such a great color to add to any Fall outfit, don’t you think?
19. Le Specs No Smirking Sunglasses: If you’re looking for cool sunglasses that are not overly priced, check out Le Specs. Great selection under $100 (love these too)
20. Sam Edelman Joey Booties: Gorgeous booties that won’t break the bank!
21. Sophie Hulme Mrs. Jones Bag Charm: Leave it to Sophie Hulme to make the coolest charms…not that I would pay $200 for it but I gotta admit, it’s pretty darn cool.
22. Sugar Paper Black Border Thank You Note Set: Clean and refined.