Black, white, gold, grey and a hint of blush in this week’s finds, basically my favorite colors all in one post 🙂
1. Self Portrait Azaelea Dress: Who doesn’t love Self Portrait? I’m obsessed, and this dress also comes in red which would be perfect for the Holidays, just saying 😉
2. J.Crew Skirt with Metallic Fringe: How stunning is this skirt? Jaw dropping, crowd stopping, this skirt is a beauty!
3. Bag-all Striped Pajamas Organizing Bag: I’m a huge fan of travel organizing bags and own a ton that I have collected over the years. They make your life easier and your suitcase prettier 😉
4. Bag-all Tall Boot Bag: These bags come in all different sizes and styles for whatever your necessities are, check them all out here.
5. Waiting on Martha White Dipped Wood Ladder: Ladders are such a versatile piece, put them in your bathroom to hang towels, in your living room for throws or magazines…too many options!
6. J.Crew Leopard Bow Gladiator Flats: Cute meets edgy!
7. Emerson Fry Slides: Loving everything python lately!
8. Rag & Bone Cosmetic Case: Gold goodness!
9. Jonathan Adler Mongolian Fur Bench: Nothing more elegant and glamorous than a fur bench!
10. Madewell Gemline Studs: I love how great Madewell is at creating simple and affordable jewelry pieces.
11. ASOS Panel Snake Clutch Bag With Metal Bars: Such a great clutch, at a great price!
12. Minted Black cactus Print: For all you cactus lovers, like me 😉
13. J.Crew Collection Fringe Suede Skirt: Another show stopper from J.Crew.
14. Stella McCartney Thick Frame Glasses: How often do you update your frames? I’ve been wearing the same for 5 years now, I think is time for a new pair!
15. Zero Gravity Romeo iPhone 6 / 6s Case: Dark florals get me every time, now I just need to upgrade my phone!
16. J.Crew Elsie d’Orsay Suede Pumps: I have these pumps in black and they are seriously amazing, super comfortable and sexy, and both the grey and lilac versions look incredible.
17. Anthropologie Telegram notepad: Cute pad!
18. Cynthia Rowley Tabitha Cross Body Saddle Bag: Love the studs on the saddle bag.
19. Karlstad Throw Blanket: Doesn’t this throw look cozy?
20. Anya Hindmarch Reflective Tassel: Lately I’ve been digging handbag accessories, isn’t this charm pretty?