Shopbop’s Friends and Family event is happening right now so if you’re looking into getting your wardrobe in shape for Fall and Winter, or if you’ve been meaning to invest in a classic bag, this is the time to buy and save 😉 You have until tomorrow to get 25% off your entire purchase (yes even sale items!) so hurry up and make your decisions! I’m smitten with this coat, this bag and this one, and these booties. But of course my list doesn’t end there, so I have included my picks at the end of the post in case you want to go through it 😉
PS: Don’t forget to use the code INTHEFAM25
1. Wilfred Free Lin Sweater: Cozy, oversized, and relaxed.
2. Arianna Belle Le Zebre Pillow: Really loving this pillow and how it could bring in an interesting contrast if mixed with other patterns or neutrals.
3. Madewell The Preston Oxfords: I have a weakness for oxfords and love these!
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Soleil Mini Chain Shoulder Bag: A classic!
5. NG Collective Nude 101: Loving the color palette of this painting. It’s kind of formal, but serene at the same time.
6. CB2 Hexagon Side Table: The coolest! Saw it in person yesterday and fell in love with it right away.
7. Zero Gravity Stoned iPhone 6 Case: Marble love!
8. Coach Swagger Small Shoulder Bag in Lacquer Rivets Pebble Leather: Love how Coach is introducing a bit of edginess into their designs, this is a win!
9. Matt Bernson Caspian Booties: The perfect pair of booties to wear non-stop.
10. CB2 potted succulent with copper pot: So this really caught my eye and almost got it with the intention of getting rid of the fake succulent and replacing it with a real one. Hmmm, I might go back!
11. CB2 marble-rose gold pedestal tables: Does it get more elegant than this?
12. Rag & Bone Python Printed Bradbury Mini Chain Hobo: Love how the python is incorporated in a subtle way still adding a great modern twist.
13. Arianna Belle Pillow: Black and White graphics always get me 😉
14. C/Meo Collective Late Nights Coat: I was surprised to found out that this coat was not overly priced, with the discount it would be such a good buy!
15. J.Crew Collection double-faced Italian wool sleeveless coat: I’m really into sleeveless coats this season, and this one looks incredible. There’s another affordable option here, and this one from Zara is equally amazing.
16. Loeffler Randall Carmen Booties: Another great pair of classic booties to consider.
17. Madewell leather asymmetrical mini skirt: Great little number!
18. CB2 Basic Planter: If you’re looking for planters and vases I recommend you check out CB2, they have a great assortment!
19. Essent’ial™ il sacchino small paper bag in gold: Super cool bag that could be used for so many different things!
20. Creme de la creme tray: Just because 😉
21. Jeffrey Campbell Belanger Suede Flats: Pointy flats are a staple in my wardrobe (they look chic and elongate your legs) so naturally, I love these! They come in grey too and are just as gorgeous!
Shopbop’s Sale Picks: