Now that it’s starting to feel like Spring (fingers crossed we don’t get snowed again!), I’m looking into wearing more white and I love these classic white shirts from J.Crew that have a delicate twist to them. And let’s not begin with that eyelet dress from Anthro! Isn’t it absolute Summer perfection? Give it some edge with a leather jacket, wear it with sneakers for a sporty twist, heels for dinner dates, the possibilities are endless!
1. Anthropologie Juliet eyelet Dress: Absolute perfection!
2. Matiko Delilah Fringe Flat Sandals: Cute sandals that won’t cost an eye!
3. Furbish Pastel Geometric Bath Mat: Can you believe this is a bath mat? The coolest or what?
4. Thomas Mason® for J.Crew embroidered oxford: Love love love the sleeve cuff and collar detail!
5. Opelle Creative Lila Card Wallet: Cute card cases that come in a variety of colors!
6. Michelle Ross Arabella Necklace: I’m obsessed with this beauty from Michelle Ross!
7. J.Crew Farmer’s Market Tote: To the market or the beach!
8. Ariel Gordon Snake Ring: I’ve always loved all the pieces Ariel Gordon makes.
9. M.Gemi Carta Loafers: Classic!
10. J.Crew Sheath Dress in Textured Tweed: What a gorgeous dress! I couldn’t decide which color I liked the best, isn’t the fringe detail fantastic?
11. Furbish Tribal Diamond Bath Mat: Simply the coolest!
12. J.Crew Scalloped Carrie Cami: Great update to a wardrobe staple!
13. Loeffler Randall Jr. Work Tote: Loving the textures and patterns! LR does no wrong!
14. Givenchy Antigona Small Coated Tote: This tote looks amazing in person.
15. J.Crew Sleeveless Scalloped Shirt: Delicate and sweet!
16. Ariel Gordon Leather Jewelry Case: Looove this case!
17. Alexander Wang Alize Gladiator City Sandals: Great sandals, they come in a flat version as well!
18. Anthropologie Camellia Dropwaist Dress: A stunner!