Happy Friday friends! It’s been a hell of some stressful and non-stopping 2 weeks so I’m looking forward to hitting some sort of reset button. I apologize for the interrupted schedule here on the blog this week, my little guy was sick for an entire week, and with the One Room Challenge deadline I had to set up some priorities, hope you understand! Next week I’ll come back to regular scheduling and posting!
Here are a few items I wanted to share with you earlier this week, especially some amazing finds from the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale, yeees the deals are amazing (up to 70% off!) so don’t miss it! We are talking about bags marked down to $80 and $120 so it’s definitely worth checking out! Will be sharing some links and reads tomorrow, so stay tuned 😉
1. Amanda Uprichard Zoe Dress, Line & Dot Concorde Ruffle Dress, Tularosa Annabel Dress: Three great dresses for Spring and Summer!
2. Fog Linen Linen Chambray Towel and napkin: These would bring the perfect Summer vibes into your kitchen!
3. Ancient Greek Thais Denim Sandals: The kind of sandals that scream vacation and relaxed times right?
4. Rebecca Minkoff Micro Perry satchel: A classic shape that is perfect for warmer temperatures.
5. Madewell Bridget Lace Up Gladiator Sandals: Everyone needs a great pair of gladiator sandals!
6. Club Monaco Nadina Floppy Hat: Summer must-have!
7. Be My Guest Tray: How fun?!
8. Prada Aviator Sunglasses: These have been on my wish list for so long! Nothing like a great pair of sunnies right?
9. Clare Vivier Flat Clutch in Stripes: Perfect for the beach and your essentials!
10. Kate Spade iPhone Case: Love love love!
11. Botkier Cobble Hill Cross Body Bag: Really love this bag! Comes in black too!
12. Madewell Silk One-Shoulder Dress: Easy to dress up and down!
13. Ban.do I’m Very Busy Folder Set: Makes filing a tad more fun!
14. Sol Sana™ Tegan Crisscross Slide Sandals: Love these! They come in black and burgundy too, another cool color combo 😉
15. Farrow Echo Cropped Top: Great with high waisted pants and skirts.
16. Rebecca Minkoff Hippie Key Fob: A simple way to add some boho vibes 😉
17. Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair: A great bag in a light color, perfect for Summer “dressy” occasions 😉 Oh and did I mention is under $100!!
18. Madewell Porte Fringe Cover-up Shorts: Easy and relaxed!
19. Rebecca Minkoff Micro Moto Satchel: The prettiest blush color to add some femininity to your looks!
20. J.Crew Studded Lace-up Gladiator Sandals: Studs are such a great detail and way to give this Summer classic a modern twist!
21. Kate Spade New York Small Penelope Saddle Bag:
22. J.Crew U-front Bandeau Bikini: A classic swim set that will never go out of style, plus, in my opinion, J.Crew swimsuits are great quality!
23. Clare Vivier Kenya in Cream Bag: Nothing like a straw tote for the beach, picnics and Farmers markets right?
24. Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Blow Heart Key Chain and Vara Letter Key Chain: Aren’t these the cutest? They would make great gifts!
25. J.Crew Collection Snakeskin Multistrap Sandals: Super cool sandals for Summer that would add a great punch to your looks!
26. Cupcakes and Cashmere Horizon Stripe Top with Ruffle: That go-to Summer top you can’t get enough of.