Oh do I love this week’s finds! As you can see I’m definitely into white and blue stripes and there are so many great pieces for Summer! H&M has beautiful choices and I also love lots of pieces from Zara (I always find myself adding and adding clothes to the shopping cart, as if I could buy them all, haha), and of course, you guys know how much I love Madewell 😉 I really need to order that short sleeve shirt asap! And let’s not start talking about the furniture! My dream living room includes this couch, this chair and this coffee table….wishful thinking!
1. H&M Cotton Off-the-shoulder Dress: How perfectly summery is this dress?
2. Joe Fresh Panama Hat: I’ve been looking for a wide brim Summer hat, looks like I found the perfect one, and it’s just $14!
3. Rag & Bone Colorblock Moto Cross Body Bag: I just love everything Rag & Bone does!
4. Loeffler Randall Bo Gladiator Sandals: Loving this simplistic yet spot on take on gladiator sandals!
5. West Elm Eddy Sofa: Oh Eddy, I’m obsessed with you!
6. Inked by Deborah Velasquez: I always love a good black and white abstract!
7. West Elm Hometown City Pillow Covers: Aren’t these great? There are so many cities available too! Love!
8. Loeffler Randall Galia Studded City Sandals: So so good! They also come in a flat version in a super versatile nude color 😉
9. Madewell The Amalfi Jacquard Tote Bag: Great pattern!
10. Rebecca Minkoff Camila Sandal: Love these!
11. H&M Dress with Ruffled Sleeves: Gorgeous dress! Wear it with flats, heels, sneakers…you name it!
12. West Elm Presley Chair: What my chair dreams are made of! NEED!
13. Zara Striped Trousers: Obsessed!
14. Ikea Norraryd Chair: Love this chair!
15. Zara Linen Trousers: A great alternative to skinny jeans that not only is Summer appropriate but can be dressed up and down 😉
16. Madewell Central Shirt in Chambray Stripe: Definitely a must-have! Wear it with skinny jeans, over your bikini, or with cut-offs!
17. Topshop Flower Studded Sandal: Not sure where the “flower” comes from, either way, these are amazing and on sale!
18. Madewell Large Pom-Pom Zip Pouch: For just the essentials 😉
19. Ikea Viktigt basket: Doesn’t this look like a Nate Berkus for Target piece?
20. Madewell Raffia Tassel Bracelet: A simple way to add some pretty flair to your wrist!
21. H&M Short Camisole Top: Super cute!
22. Loeffler Randall Hana City Sandals: When you need a great pair of sandals with a comfortable heel!