Have you noticed that some brands and retailers are starting to carry Fall clothing?? Whattttt? Summer just started! I’m definitely not in the mood for cold weather and chunky knits, so I’m keeping things light and Summery here while I can! I’m loving all the new arrivals at Madewell (as usual) and a quick browse on Sole Society almost ended with some new additions to my shoe collection! Seriously, they have so many great shoes right now!
1. J.Crew Ruffled Dress in Gingham: I’m not even a fan of gingham but this dress, oh this dress! And not expensive either! I’ll be picking up this one!
2. Carley’s Camera Venice Beach Palms Photography Print: Love this girl’s photography!
3. Sole Society Porter Heel: For those of us swooning over everything Isabel Marant does….here, an affordable lookalike.
4. Clare Vivier Gosse Clutch: Swooning!
5. West Elm Mid-Century Nightstand: Yes please.
6. Madewell Drapey Pull-on Shorts in Dots: Loving these!!
7. J.Crew Easy Linen Midi Skirts: Aren’t these amazing? They look super comfy and lightweight. Just what you want for hot summer days!
8. Miu Miu Round Leopard Sunglasses: Miu Miu always does amazing sunglasses!
9. Sole Society Giselle Wedge: A Summer staple that goes well with just about anything!
10. Madewell Pavilion Culotte Pants: Wear these with a white tee or a cropped top.
11. Farrow Zoe Dress: I love this brand and how great the designs are without being crazy expensive, this dress is less than $70!
12. Michelle Ross Reeta Necklace: Perfect touch of jewelry without being overpowering.
13. Madewell Shorewalk Coverpants: Obsessed with these! They come in 4 colors 🙂
14. Lulu & Georgia Risa Pillow: An easy way to bring some light Summer vibes into your home.
15. Damselfly Just Breathe XL Candle: When you need to chill out and relax.
16. Elle & Jae Gypset Jillian Camera Bag: A crossbody for all your essentials 😉
17. Madewell Scallop-hem Pull-on Shorts: Simply the cutest!
18. Madewell The Jo Sandal: If you’re feeling the whole 70’s trend then you’ll love these! Obsessed!
19. Sole Society Tote: Great boho bag for casual outings or the beach.
20. J.Crew Eyelet Shorts: Feminine and pretty.
21. Lulu & Georgia Mombassa fair Trade Basket: How cool?
22. Madewell Chambray Lace-up Shift Dress: When a staple and a trend get together 😉