This week I’m loving some very cute finds from Waiting on Martha, like the leopard and blush notebook and note cards, aren’t they super chic? And can we talk about those studded Coach bags? Wow! Talk about taking the saddle bag to a whole new level huh? I’m totally digging where the brand is headed and how they are reinventing it, you? Below is the rest of the things that I’m loving!
1. Shannon Wood Washout II: How serene and calming is this scene?
2. Ganni Yoko Lace Blouse: The most beautiful top I’ve seen in a while, so so gorgeous!
3. Black Crane Painter Dress: Simplicity.
4. Coach Western Rivets Saddle Bag: The details in this bag are insane!
5. Kate Spade Leopard Notebook: How cute?!
6. Steve Madden Daisze Sandals: Super cool sandals on sale with extra 20% off.
7. Ganni Asuka Skirt: Suede is having such a moment right now and this is one great piece to wear in Fall.
8. Marc Jacobs Star Leather Crossbody Wallet: Super super cool.
9. Seavees for J.Crew sneakers: I always get tons of compliments on my white leather ones and I love that they came out with these grey wool ones!
10. Clare Vivier Flat Clutch: These clutches never go out of style, season after season, they prove to be a wardrobe staple.
11. Lulu & Georgia Zimmerman Rug: In my opinion, Lulu & Georgia has one of the best selections of rugs on the web. Wish they shipped here!
12. Glass Piggy Bank: Isn’t this the cutest?!
13. Threshold Highland Honeycomb Barrel: This is from Target people! Who else loves the Threshold brand?!
14. Madewell Slim Ex-boyfriend shirt in buffalo check: Fall staple!
15. Miu Miu Studded Ballerinas: Well these would for sure make me want to wear ballerinas again! I’m sure you can get a similar look by hacking old ones 😉 (DIY?)
16. Cuyana Saddle Bag: Polished, refined, this bag looks so so good!
17. BaubleBar Calliope Corset Tie Wrap Choker: Edge with a touch of girly.
18. Sunglasses Case: Great for storing your sunnies to keep them protected, there’s another size too (here).
19. Coach Empire Zipper Sneakers: Great leather sneakers for Fall.
20. Kate Spade Leopard Note Card Set: So so chic!
21. Coach Western Rivets Saddle Bag: Can’t decide which color I like the best, such a cool bag!
22. Kate Spade Blush dot drinkware set: Super super cute set!
23. Zara Leather Booties: Great boots to wear now with dresses or skirts and later with jeans 😉