Happy Tuesday! I was browsing on Anthro’s and Zara’s site and I have fallen in love with about 1,000 things! I’ll put together a post of all my current Zara faves because there are a lot of them! And at Anthro I really love the look of this, this (stunning!), this, and this. And of course, the picks you see here 😉
1. See by Chloe Three Bows Dress: So so in love with this dress! I would wear it with these!
2. Intentionally Blank Hatter Heels in Black Suede: Two trends in one!
3. Kari Herer Captured Flora Journal: So pretty.
4. Zara Frilled Lace Skirt: Those lace tiers!
5. Anthropologie Gilded Horn Desk Collection: So so glam!
6. Metallic Idiom iPhone 6 Case: Cool cases on sale!
7. Zara High Heel Stretch Leather Ankle Boots: Really want to try these on, hopefully the fit nicely! (last year I bought some black booties and had to return them!)
8. Zara Short Leather-effect skirt: Channel your inner rockstar? Definitely adds some edge! I would wear it with this (in that oatmeal color) 🙂
9. Anthropologie Saddle Ring Magazine Rack: Yes please!
10. St. James Amos Nautical Turtleneck Sweater: A chunky knit and some stripes in one, now that’s a great combo!
11. J.Crew Italian Silk Square Scarf in Paris print: So so fun! I would even frame it!
12. Jenni Kayne Studded Chelsea Booties: Super cool or what?
13. Zara Lace Tunic with Frills: You have to click over to the site to see the sleeves, so so gorgeous!
14. Anthropologie Gilded Monogram Coasters: Available from A to Z. Could be used as small plates or even jewelry trays 😉
15. Kate Spade Leopard Tassel Guitar Strap: This easily doubles as a handbag strap, just how they styled it on the site!
16. Zara Contrasting Leopard Print Skirt: Sometimes a little leopard goes a long way.
17. Triple C Power Card Ultra Thin Charger and Kendra Dandy Blushing Pineapple Triple C Power Card Ultra Thin Charger: We’ve all been there with no more battery right? Aren’t these pretty?
18. Steve Madden Meow Ribbon Tie Flats: If you want to get on the Miu Miu ballet trend at a fraction of the price.
19. Anthropologie Bronzed Tp-Do board: How cool? Just wipe and write!
20. J.Crew Polka-dot bandana: Classic!
21. Banana Republic Heritage Button Skirt: Definitely a must for Fall!
22. Intentionally Blank Hatter Heels in Nude: Just as cool as the black ones 😉
23. Jenni Kayne Studded Mules: I still haven’t found a pair of mules that fit both my style and price requirements but these look amazing with those studs, great spin!
24. Valley Eyewear A Dead Coffin Club Sunglasses: Super cool shades!
25. Adrianna Adarme TheYear of Cozy Book: Sounds and looks so so good! Go take a peek!
26. Anthropologie Cloe Vegan Leather Pencil Skirt: Not just the skirt but the whole monochromatic look right?