Here are some latest finds I’m loving, including that book from The Coveteur which would make an amazing coffee table accessory and for all of us into fashion and styling, a feast to the eyes 🙂 Also loooving these studed beauties and these, oh yes please! I guess that I’m really into studs at the moment since I just got this jacket and absolutely love it.
1. Banana Republic Tailored Vest: Really loving this vest! Great for office attire.
2. The Coveteur Book: Well I’m sure this book is amazing and filled with lots of great styling shots to inspire and delight anyone who loves fashion.
3. Article Horizon Bench: How cool is this bench? If you don’t know Article you should definitely check them out! They ship for a flat fee of $50 no matter what you buy and they have great stuff (look at this coffee table).
4. Jaggar Aperture Flats in Black: Obsessed with these!
5. J.Crew Skirt: Color and texture on point for the season! Comes in black too.
6. H&M Lace Dress: The prettiest dress!
7. Rebecca Minkoff Maddox Buckle Booties: Loving these!
8. Lulu & Georgia Nakula Chair: Ok this chair looks soooooo comfy!
9. White Marble iPhone 7 Case: For those of you who upgraded 😉
10. Nate Berkus Moroccan Bath Rug: Well this is a cool bath rug! Loving this one too.
11. Matiko Rey Flats: The back detail gives this simple flat a nice spin.
12. Madewell Shrunken Ex-boyfriend Shirt in Crescent Moon: Love this shirt!
13. H&M Long Sleeveless Coat: Great transitioning piece! Wear it with sleeveless blouses and tees if not too cold and then as the temperatures drop wear it over a chunky sweater.
14. H&M Pumps with Ankle Straps: If you enjoyed last week’s post on ballerina pumps you may like these 😉
15. J.Crew Rider Italian Leather Mini Bag: Really digging this bag for Fall, and here’s a similar one for less.
16. H&M Metal Napkin Holder: Guys, if you’re looking for great home accessories, go to H&M, super nice stuff. This napkin holder comes in gold too.
17. Hex Solo Leather iPhone Case: For just the essentials and nothing more. Comes in 4 more options.
18. Banana Republic Andra Bow Pump: Loving the bow detail, gives it a nice touch of femininity.
19. Threshold Marble Top Cake Stand: Copper and marble, together.
20. BaubleBar Questa Earring Trio: I haven’t shopped at BB in a long time, but how cute is this set of studs!
21. H&M Wool Blend Pea-Coat: If you’re into the oversized look, this coat looks great! I also like this jacket, would be perfect to use for a little embellishing DIY (patches? embroideries?)
22. Michael Hillman Fannette Island: What a gorgeous shot!
23. Quay Metal Cat-Eye Sunglasses: If you’re looking for cool sunnies for cheap Quay makes some great ones!
24. Sorel Slimpack II Lace-Up Booties: I have a similar pair of these in black and they are a great style to own.
25. Zara Faux Leather Jacket: Ladies, this jacket is amazing! Fits super nice and the color is actually a bit more darker, highly recommend it.