What’s on your radar this Fall? As I have mentioned multiple times here on the blog, I’m dying to get a pair of snakeskin booties and I’d also looove a pair of studded ones (I dream with these and these, emphasis on dream). I recently came across these from Cartel and how cool are they? I’m a huge fan of the brand (quality is superb!) and one of my favorite loafers are from them so I’m sure those booties are even better in person. Also on my radar are these super cool studded belts that remind me of the 90’s, anyone else digging them?
1. See by Chloé Ruffled flocked georgette mini dress: What a gorgeous dress!
2. 50 Ways to Wear Denim: Oh I’m pretty sure I’d love this book!
3. Anine Bing Low Charlie Boot: I’m obsessed with these booties and well, everything Mrs. Bing does. If my wallet could afford it I would just dress in her label and nothing else 😉
4. Gap Stretch Denim Skirt: This would look great with a chunky knit like this one, or a tie-front shirt tucked in. Love!
5. CB2 Berber Rug: I’m obsessed with this rug!
6. Frye Erica Venetian loafers: Love me a good pair of loafers.
7. The Laundress Mesh Washing Bag Bundle: I use these for my delicate undies and I love them, highly recommend them if you’re not into hand washing but still want to take care of your delicates.
8. See by Chloé Appliquéd cotton-jersey sweatshirt: Sweatshirts are a must for low-key Fall weekends, right? This one is super cute, though kind of pricey.
9. Le Specs Savanna in Tort: If you’re looking for statement sunglasses for cheap, these are just $69.
10. Waiting on Martha Pumpkin Peppercorn Demi Gold Metal Candle: Nothing like having great scents around to cozy up to in these cold months.
11. Zara Patterned Basket with fringe: How great is this basket from Zara? Great findings in their Home collection people.
12. CB2 Izel Pillow: A simple way to add a bit of boho to your decor.
13. Gucci Polly Block Heel Pump: Oh my, smitten with these. Also these.
14. J.Crew Friday tee: Ok we all need this right???!
15. Banana Republic Lace-up Vee Pullover: Great knit! Comes in navy too 🙂
16. H&M Sneaker Sandals: Aren’t these cool?
17. Cluse La Bohème Rose Gold Black/Grey: Gorgeous watch under $100!
18. Rebecca Minkoff Flat Strap Belt with studs in gold and silver: I’m dying for these, so so cool! Think about just wearing a plain white shirt and denim and boom! Takes them up a notch just like that 🙂
19. Banana Republic Heritage Pleated Ruffle Neck Dress: What a cute dress! I’m really into silky and flowy dresses with booties and over the knee boots for Fall.
20. Evil Eye Portable Charger: Super cute and practical!
21. Cartel Rocha Black Leather Chelsea Boot: Ohhh those studs! These boots look amazing!
22. J.Crew Silk Pajama Top: Loving this shirt in both colors. A rich one that blends in perfectly with Fall colors and a subtle blush tone that pairs well with black and grey.
23. CB2 Fini Pillow: Love the pattern!