Here are some things I have spotted recently and really like. If you love items sold at West Elm and Serena & Lily but your budget is not quite there, then you have to take a look at Target’s Threshold collection because this week I found some really good look-a-likes at a fraction of the price. Remember this table from last week’s post? This one looks pretty similar and it’s less than $100. Then there’s this chair which looks pretty rad if you ask me and very similar to the Mid-century inspired ones from West Elm. Of course the quality might not be the same but who knows?
There’s a really good sale you need to know about because you can save up to 30% of your entire order (including sale items!) That’s right, for three days only Shopbop is giving early access to their sale with code MAINEVENT16 I’ll post my absolute fave items, but some include this, this, these and these. More to come soon!
1. Rebecca Taylor Vegan Leather Midi Skirt: Gorgeous color and easy style to dress up and down.
2. Threshold Barrel Chair: Can you believe this is from Target? Love love love.
3. Steve Madden Bari Flats: Cute flats on sale! They add a great punch of texture to any neutral outfit 😉
4. Threshold Brass Task Lamp: Comes in black too!
5. Banana Republic Melton Wool Buttoned Top Coat: A wardrobe classic!
6. Banana Republic Crossbody travel Clutch: Perfect colors for the season!
7. 42 Pressed Roam Map: Great minimal designs, more cities available!
8. CB2 Haven Coffee Table: Spotted this table last weekend while accompanying my sis-in-law to get some stuff and we both fell in love with it. Love how the marble peeks through the glass top.
9. Threshold Marlton End Table: Here’s a similar side table to the one I posted last week, only cheaper 😉
10. Banana Republic Double Face Wrap Coat: Cozy!
11. Banana Republic Maisy Ankle Strap Pump: Loving the simple update to a classic shoe.
12. Lulu & Georgia Zera Throw: To keep you warm and cozy!
13. CB2 Stark Basket: Great to use as a planter!
14. New Balance x J.Crew Seamless Hoodie: What a pretty color!
15. Sonix Rose Buds Earbuds: The prettiest or what?
16. Kate Spade Scallop Activity Tracker: How cool is this fitness tracker?
17. Kate Spade Scallop Stick on Pocket: I think I have blogged about this one before, isn’t it great?
18. Minted for West Elm Seated in greece: So calming!
19. J.Crew Plush Fleece Excursion Vest: Comfy and great for Fall layering!
20. West Elm Native Maps: These are greats prints if you have cities you keep close to your heart. I’m particularly fond of Boston (lived there in two occasions!)
21. Wilfred Dalida Blouse: How gorgeous is this blouse? Comes in white too.
22. Steve Madden Laaura Backless Loafers: Spotted these on my friend Crystalin and I had to share! Hardware on point!!
23. Rebecca Minkoff iPhone 7 Case This super cool case also comes in metallics and an almond color.
24. New Balance for J.Crew Long Sleeve Colorblock Top: Loving this new collaboration, the whole collection is super cool.