As I jet off to no other city than New York (so excited!), I leave you with my current faves and finds from around the web. As you can see, I’m definitely feeling the whole grey and pink combo, don’t they look great together? I made a super short list of things I want to get while in NY and at the very top is this blazer (still deciding on color, probably grey), and these flats. I’m going to hunt them down!
1. J.Crew Velvet Blazers: How amazing are these? Perfect for the Holiday season!
2. West Elm Abstract Brushstroke Salad Plate: Absolutely stunning! With plates like this you don’t need to dress up a table!
3. West Elm Faux Fur Pillow Cover: So so lovely!
4. J.Crew Party PJ Pants: Well, these would get you out of trouble when you don’t feel like dressing up. Half comfy, half dressy, well balanced if you ask me 😉
5. Madewell The Nadine Chelsea Boots: Easy way to add some oomph to your looks.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Florence Saddle Bag: Love the structure and shine of this bag.
7. Adidas by Stella McCartney Studio Clima Striped Tights: Love!
8. Zara Oversized Suede Effect Jacket: Ummmm, pretty obsessed with this jacket! Color and style right up my alley!
9. Rebecca Minkoff Biker Saddle Bag: Gorgeous bag! Comes in brown leather too.
10. Kate Spade Cassidy Pouch: These monogrammed pouches would make a great gift for the ladies in your life 😉 (they come in different colors).
11. West Elm Crewel Crisscross Pillow Cover and 12. Crewel Diamond Linework Pillow Cover: Definitely having a thing for grey and pink, such a great color combo!
13. Madewell The Julie Flat in Velvet: These are a must-have!
14. J.Crew Gayle tie-neck-sweater: How gorgeous? Comes in ivory as well!
15. West Elm Mongolian Lamb Stools: How cute are these? Great for a vanity! They come in many different colors.
16. BB Dakota Pearson Jumpsuit: Let’s talk about this whole look! Obsessed!
17. Zara Leather Loafers: If you want to jump on the loafers trend, these are just $69. LOVE them!
18. Lemaire Fitted Shirt: Love the black buttons, such a great detail!
19. Rebecca Minkoff New York and Paris Key fob: How cool are these? If you’re dreaming on a trip to either city these would be a great daily reminder to help you save up, make that dream come true, or just simply remind you of the love you have for the city 😉
20. Holly Addi Lempi: Gorgeous colors!
21. Flight 001 2-in-1 Convertible Pillow: If you’re one of those who always travels with a pillow, this one is convertible and comes in pink too.
22. Carolina Amato Studded Short Leather gloves: Gorgeous gloves, great detail!
23. Waiting on Martha Welcome Trinket Tray: Great for keys, loose change…
24. New Balance for J.Crew Colorblock Cropped Top: I saw this in person and it’s even better!