As if you haven’t had enough of the Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale, news, posts, shares, you name it, here I am sharing one more with you because I think it’s totally worth checking out, especially now that public access is open 🙂 Last night I was going through the sale and found way more pieces than I expected, especially a ton of closet staples like totes, sunglasses, booties and jeans, not to mention great sweaters with small fun twists. Once the temperatures drop you’ll be happy to have key pieces that make everyday wear a breeze, so I highly recommend checking these out and assessing how your Fall wardrobe is looking 😉
1. Sincerely Jules Side Lace Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt has mixed reviews so be aware of that. Some people love it, other’s not so much, I think it looks super cute but I haven’t seen it in person.
2. Madewell 10-Inch High Rise Skinny Jeans: Madewell is one of my favorite denim brands and I and highly recommend this pair (as any of their jeans!)
3. Current/Elliot The Stiletto High Waist Skinny Jeans: Step hems and high waists are such a great combo!
4. La Vie Rebecca Taylor Cotton Shirtdress: Wear this dress now with lace-up sandals and later with booties and a cardigan 😉
5. Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Velvet Crossbody Bag: A cute bag to add a bit of feminine flair to your looks, love the texture too!
6. Free People Perfectly Victorian Mini Dress: A great Summer dress that comes in black too.
7. J.Crew Regent Stand Collar Blazer: A closet staple everyone needs! I love mine!
8. Bobbi Brown on Trend Eyes & Cheeks Collection: That all-in-one palette that is great for traveling!
9. Marc Fisher Yommie Chelsea Bootie: I love Marc Fisher booties, these are waaaay more affordable than Acne 😉
10. Joie Emelda Bell Sleeve Blouse: A cute sleeve detail that elevates a simple silhouette.
11. Halogen Ruffle Hem Pencil Skirt: Whereas you take this skirt to the office or a date, this is a gorgeous skirt that can be dressed with a silk tank, a cozy sweater, even a plain white tee!
12. Quay Needing Fame’ 65mm Aviator Sunglasses: Guys, these are $35!!!
13. Dolce Vita Marra Double Zip Bootie: Loving these booties, they come in black too!
14. Rebecca Minkoff Unlined Front Pocket Leather Tote: If you need a classic black tote, this one is a great option!
15. Sonix Parker 50mm Sunglasses: I’m loving this pair of sunglasses and they are not too bad for $80, right?
16. Gibson Tie Front Cozy Fleece Pullover: A cozy sweater with a tie detail that’s $39.
17. Vince Camuto Ankia Suede Pump: I see everyone wearing this style in the Fall, want to bet? 😉
18. Sincerely Jules Asymmetrical Ruffle Cotton Blend Blouse: Stripes and Ruffles, enough said!
19. T3 Featherweight Dryer: In my opinion, T3 Micro makes amazing hair tools. I have their interchangeable wand, dryer and hair straightener and love them all! I’d be lost without them, seriously.
20. Le Specs No Smirking 51mm Polarized Sunglasses: A great deal for $58.
21. Kut from the Kluth Tayanita Faux Suede Jacket: Perfect for Fall layering!
22. Citizens of Humanity Rocket High Waist Skinny Jeans: Another favorite denim brand and a classic pair!
23. Rebecca Minkoff Unlined Convertible Leather Hobo: A spacious bag to carry more than the necessary 😉
24. Rebecca Minkoff Anette ankle Boot: If you’re looking for pointed-toe booties with a comfy heel and a boho vibe, these look great! They also come in black leather and pink suede.
25. Treasure and Bond Easton Chelsea Bootie: Not a bad looking bootie for $79 🙂
26. Le Specs The Prince 59mm Mirrored Rimless Aviator Sunglasses: You can’t go wrong with aviators and these are $58!
27. All Saints Raye Leather Tote: Love this everyday tote and its color. Goes with anything!
28. Halogen Soft Ruffle Jacket: Sometimes all you need is a cute jacket to throw over a very simple outfit to feel (and look) more put together. This would do just that 😉
29. Hunter Original Refined Short Rain Boot: Everyone needs a good pair of rain boots and you can’t go wrong with these!