I have always wanted to frame a cool scarf, and while I have come across many amazing ones, every single time I’ve been close to pull the trigger, they sell out. So, here I am again, drooling over this cool one from Kate Spade and thinking, “should I get it and frame it?” I do have a spot for it and I think it would look great, so…I’ll keep you posted!! It comes in pink too, btw 😉
If you’re looking for cool sandals, Loeffler Randall is having their Summer Sale (sandals are marked down to $125-$188). I have these and LOVE them! They add just the right amount of flair and interest if you’re wearing something very simple (wish they had my size left in the flat version!). Hope you like this week’s finds!
1. J.Crew Striped popover with ruffle trim: Stripes and delicate ruffles in one!
2. Madewell Cotton-Modal® Lizzie Bralette in Stripe: Black and white striped bra, enough said!
3. H&M Top: Just $6! The kind of tee you wear every week for groceries, being at home, with tights, jeans, a staple!
4. Apiece Apart Novella Maria Dress: Perfect Summer dress!
5. Wayf Bella Ruffle Strap Tiered Dress: How gorgeous is this dress?
6. Zara Home Figure with Hooks: Perfect for bracelets, necklaces, rings… and it’s on sale!
7. Escape Canvas Utility Bag: Love this bag, great for weekend getaways! Comes in khaki and navy too.
8. Waiting on Martha Natural Striped Wicker Baskets with Rope Handles: Love these!
9. Kate Spade New York Map Print Scarf: Frame it or wear it, the pink version is super cute too!
10. Loeffler Randall Eryn City Sandals: Loving these sandals!
11. Tulips in Lesterware Wall Art: Art and frame done right!
12. Madewell Silk Lily Ruffle Top in Echo Grid: Such a great easy flowing top!
13. Kayu La Plage Pouch: For all the essentials or just the basics!
14. Zara Home Measuring Tapes: The chicest or what? Only $10! They do come in handy I have to say!
15. Kayu Mini Picnic Bag: A super cute way to carry your picnic!
16. Kate Spade Ronan Tote: This tote looks amazing in person!
17. ED Ellen Degeneres Shiri Slide Sandal: Well, aren’t these cute?
18. Madewell Embroidered Belize Cover-Up Tunic: You can wear it as a cover-up or with skinny jeans, either way, it won’t fail!
19. Madewell Vermeil Cactus Stud Earring: For those of you who like to mix and match studs, like I do 🙂
20. Quay Lickety Split Sunglasses: Great frames for $55.
21. Madewell x Surfrider Foundation Long Live the Beach Tee: Summer State of Mind!
22. Style & Spirit Sand, Sun, Salt, Sea, Soul Tee: The perfect Summer tee.
23. Rebecca Minkoff Straw Pom Pom Bucket Bag: Currently 40% off!
24. Madewell Vacation Hinge Bracelet: To remind you what you’re working for? 😉